[Book Spoilers] EP106 Discussion

Ran

That was all that is awesome. Can't wait to see what the whiners whine about the most this time.

Loved it. Favorite episode, yet.

Just wait... I'm guessing a huge number of complaints about no wolves in the forest scene and no Jon.

Why is Roz going to KL?

I think they're setting her up to be Tyrion's whore instead of Shae

I figure one of the following scenarios.

Option 1.) Tyrion has hired her to go to K.L. and work under Littlefinger, so she can spy for Tyrion and find out what's going on.

Option 2.) She is already one of Littlefingers spies, and worked in Winterfell as his spy (she is how LF gets his Winterfell information). Petyr needs his best spy back in K.L. so he recalled her.

Option 3.) She is replacing Shae.

Great episode. My favorite so far. Really intense and action-packed. The Bronn fight was amazing. The crowning of Viserys was surprisingly sad. Really well done.

My only complaint, very minor, is how mean Sansa was to Septa Mordane. Firstky, she surely knew the answer to those questions if she's been raised by her all her life, and secondly, the cruelness just felt unnecessary this time.

I think the Roslyn thing was just some more exposition showing that Theon has nothing going for him in Winterfell, and that everyone is leaving the North.

Didn't miss the wolves or Jon at all. My first 10/10 for the poll.

Also, Shae has been cast, guys. Ros is just going off to have her own happy ending before shit hits the fan. No way she replaces Shae, sorry.

I was wondering if Ros was going to be Shae. Glad to hear that's not the case. The battle between Bron and the Knight had some changes, but still was pretty good.

Thought they hit it out of the park with the Bronn-Vardis Egan duel, Bran's encounter with the Wildlings, the crowning of Viserys and Ned's discovery (Arya's reactions to everything Sansa was saying was hilarious). Pretty much the whole episode was both true to the book and executed beautifully.

Bout the only things I wanted to see that we didn't get was the Tower of Joy flashback (would've loved these to be the first scene of this episode before we realize it's a fever dream) and Loras volunteering to hunt down The Mountain so we could get that aside from LF about it being wise to make friends with the Tyrells if going against the Lannisters. Other than that, thought it hit all the right beats. And I hope Mord gets consideration for the Emmy he so richly deserves.

Also, Shae has been cast, guys. Ros is just going off to have her own happy ending before shit hits the fan. No way she replaces Shae, sorry.

If they want to give Ros a continuing part in the series, maybe they are setting her up to take Alayaya's role?

Archived