[Book Spoilers] EP107 Early Discussion

Ran

Holy frak. That was awesome. Charles Dance was AWESOME as Tywin. Amusing that he said "lannisters dont act like fools" just as jaime mimiced him saying in ep. 1. nice touch having him skin a deer!

this ep was better than ep 6, which was pretty damn good. the end....Oh Ned. Damn your stubborn hide. I wonder if Sansa warned Cersei?

So much to digest, watching two hours!

I have Comcast as well and the whole thing loaded immediately and played flawlessly in HD. I suspect some of you have been skimping on your internet connections.

But what an amazing episode. I watched both back to back so they're both kind of blurring together for me.

I was at first curious that they had Tywin skinning since he showed so much contempt for Janos Slynt being a butcher's son. But really, lords hunt. That's what they like to do. Tywin should be no different. The butcher remarks are more about him being from small folk.

Also curious that they seemed to have changed Varys' warning to Jorah Mormont about the assassin. It seems like Varys really did send the assassin rather than arrange a setup so Drogo would go to war.

Pyp is a steward? I wonder if they might combine him with Dolorous Edd in season 2? I can see why (too many characters) but i would greatly miss Edd.

I enjoyed 7 even more than 6 - might be my first 10 of the series. Poor Cat, though; not even her obsessed stalker thinks she's a beauty.

Oh yes, Trebla reminded me: I thought it was interesting that they had Dareon among the recruits, but it was Pyp who gave the talk about life not being fair, and he's a singer! I guess they're planting the seeds for later, but condensing material for now.

I was at first curious that they had Tywin skinning since he showed so much contempt for Janos Slynt being a butcher's son. But really, lords hunt. That's what they like to do. Tywin should be no different. The butcher remarks are more about him being from small folk.

Also curious that they seemed to have changed Varys' warning to Jorah Mormont about the assassin. It seems like Varys really did send the assassin rather than arrange a setup so Drogo would go to war.

Pyp is a steward? I wonder if they might combine him with Dolorous Edd in season 2? I can see why (too many characters) but i would greatly miss Edd.

Loved the scene between Tywin and Jaime. And they're sending Pyp to the kitchens, just something I remembered from the scene.

Archived