Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Triskele

White-Luck Warrior IV

Could lil Kel be the true harbinger, […]

Sure he could.

But I like another idea better: the harbinger is Anasûrimbor Mimara.

I don't trust the Celmomian prophecy at all. My current best idea is that the Harbinger is Anasûrimbor Naû-Cayuti, currently part of Mog-Pharau. Who of course will be back at the end.

ETA: And the prophecy comes directly from the No-God. And is the "false" one that Aurang mentions. .

Not that the prophecy suggests much beyond what has already seemingly come to pass.

Aside from the fact that this second apocalypse will actually be the end of the world.

"Paging Seswatha, please attend the imminent destruction human society."

This seems normal to me :P

I thought the male dunyain would fill a cup, the pragma face reads the sperm, selects one via the probability trance and then uses a neuro-punture needle to place it directly on the female's ovum.

Snark aside, I should probably clarify it's a three step process for male and for female, or five steps considered together, erection, penetration, ejaculation and on the female size, lubrication, penetrated, orgasm.

The Dunyain would have no need of a male orgasm, they just need to release the sperm in the proper place, purely a bodily function. No need to have a whole body release. But if they realize that conception is associated with the female orgasm, they might figure it would be useful to have women self induce one (again it may not have an emotional component, but be a whole body release/experience consisting of a series of muscle contractions and chemical changes (endorphin release etc).

It would be ironic. The women would be the one's getting off almost immediately and the guys would be like, "yawn, yeah whatever." ;)

This seems normal to me :P

I thought the male dunyain would fill a cup, the pragma face reads the sperm, selects one via the probability trance and then uses a neuro-punture needle to place it directly on the female's ovum.

Snark aside, I should probably clarify it's a three step process for male and for female, or five steps considered together, erection, penetration, ejaculation and on the female size, lubrication, penetrated, orgasm.

The Dunyain would have no need of a male orgasm, they just need to release the sperm in the proper place, purely a bodily function. No need to have a whole body release. But if they realize that conception is associated with the female orgasm, they might figure it would be useful to have women self induce one (again it may not have an emotional component, but be a whole body release/experience consisting of a series of muscle contractions and chemical changes (endorphin release etc).

It would be ironic. The women would be the one's getting off almost immediately and the guys would be like, "yawn, yeah whatever." ;)

I went to order TWLW and found only the Aspect Emperor Book 2. I thought there were two books. But I find only this. Is this the first book?

Help please.

I went to order TWLW and found only the Aspect Emperor Book 2. I thought there were two books. But I find only this. Is this the first book?

Help please.

No, that should be it. Where are you trying to order it? It should come up no problem on Amazon with "white-luck warrior."

Help please.

You read the Prince of Nothing series that ending with Thousandfold Thought I'm assuming -> so now the next series is the Aspect Emperor starting with The Judging Eye, then The White Luck Warrior, and finally finishing off with Unholy Consult (unreleased).