Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

Dude Fiddler's is not experienced over here, you can't import your own thinking on to that. I have been suspicious of him ALL game (an you!), and I'm over it now.

Depends. Stupid squirrel reasons...

You make good points. I'd be willing to vote Silchas. If we lose, it's on you which makes me feel better as I'm not 100% sure on either.

I just worry that everything you find now is confirmation bias :P

Dude Fiddler's is not experienced over here, you can't import your own thinking on to that. I have been suspicious of him ALL game (an you!), and I'm over it now.

ETA: personally, if I was FM, I would have gone after Fiddler, not you. Which is why QB's first post today gave me pause for a moment.

I agree but I always look like an easy target until people start trying to lynch me. With everyone suspicious of me at some point, I'm not surprised they went after me.

Depends. Stupid squirrel reasons...

You make good points. I'd be willing to vote Silchas. If we lose, it's on you which makes me feel better as I'm not 100% sure on either.

I just worry that everything you find now is confirmation bias :P

Fair, and a good excuse for me to finally get some sleep.

Hey guys, I'm going to go ahead and end the game. I just talked to Mexal, and he confirmed that he is going to vote for Toc. Then I know the FM will jump on, Toc will be lynched, and the innocents will lose. So I think that's enough to finish this up. Because Toc was innocent.

The remaining FM were Silchas and Quick Ben.

Sorry to end the game like this. I'll edit in a scene later. For further discussion beyond this, I think it would be best to take things to the spoiler thread on the mafia board.

FM win.

I warned you guys by the way. I said all game that QB is suspicious. No one listens to poor ole Mexal.

Gert, SORRY! Didn't mean to make you so upset :(

Good game FM. We had no chance the minute that everyone cleared QB.

I warned you guys by the way. I said all game that QB is suspicious. No one listens to poor ole Mexal.

Gert, SORRY! Didn't mean to make you so upset :(

Good game FM. We had no chance the minute that everyone cleared QB.

Correction, you said on Day Three that QB was slightly suspicious but still probably town, and then dropped it when I made an indecisive post. ;)

But I did send panicky PMs to Spoiler Heaven when you were the first one to say something negative about me.

I had a lot of fun this game! (My stress went through the roof, though.) I wish I could have had more time to devote to it. It was great playing with all of you.

And Lany, you probably should have been evil and spammed TTTNE on Sunday when I was at work all day. It would have been revenge for my mangling of my impression of you.

Correction, you said on Day Three that QB was slightly suspicious but still probably town, and then dropped it when I made an indecisive post. ;)

But I did send panicky PMs to Spoiler Heaven when you were the first one to say something negative about me.

I had a lot of fun this game! (My stress went through the roof, though.) I wish I could have had more time to devote to it. It was great playing with all of you.

And Lany, you probably should have been evil and spammed TTTNE on Sunday when I was at work all day. It would have been revenge for my mangling of my impression of you.

Pretty sure I said it a few times. Regardless, i couldnt get you lynched anyway so it didn't matter. I told WJ this.

Nah. I was amused, and I really didn't want something so obvious from outside the game to have an affect on what people thought. Not that I think anyone other than you realized SD was me (on day one), but better to be safe.

Wow! Bravo QB and Silchas.

There was a third FM on the team who very successfully drew votes from Silchas and set up QB to be VPI. :smoking:

Hooray Team Evil! :devil:

Among the people voting for me, QB, Silchas and Sandy afre the most likely FM according to what passes for logic and maths.

Just thought this was worth repeating. Why did no one trust me? :lol:

Pretty sure I said it a few times. Regardless, i couldnt get you lynched anyway so it didn't matter. I told WJ this.

yeah i'd have just called you absurd, tbh. i mean a siclhias flip would have changed things admittedly but i'm not sure how much.

gg mina, you heartless heartless person.

There was a third FM on the team who very successfully drew votes from Silchas and set up QB to be VPI. :smoking:

Hooray Team Evil! :devil:

I didn't mean to leave you off the list! Forgive me.

Our artful Harlot

and his cunning sacrifice

One for the ages

edit- haiku fail

Archived