Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

@ QB- Yes, on some level I suspect pretty much everyone. Now is the time for spin. I don't trust you guys and I'm not likely persuade others, so yeah, I want to just do this lynch and get it over with.

No, I had the advantage of speeding through it.

And why are we sure Onos is CI again? :bang: Because there was no night kill, which the FM are able to withhold? But yeah. You were right on Gruntle, you should totally proceed with this line of thinking. Blargh (just for you)

No, I had the advantage of speeding through it.

And why are we sure Onos is CI again? :bang: Because there was no night kill, which the FM are able to withhold? But yeah. You were right on Gruntle, you should totally proceed with this line of thinking. Blargh (just for you)

Really? You are honestly trying to cast suspicion on Onos at this point?

Yeah, I am. Why is he CI? It would be a brilliant gambit. We had a ton of PI's they could go through before getting to the point of having to defend Onos's continuing life. Yedan rightly protected him, but who's to say there was even a night kill attempt? It's a rare move, but not unheard of. Gruntle was calling for Onos's head because of his hesitance to vote Dassem - one down, one under fair suspicion. They would have to be quick thinking, but it's not an impossible scenario. Why are you not being critical? Oh yeah, because he's attacking your pet suspect.

Yeah, I am. Why is he CI? It would be a brilliant gambit. We had a ton of PI's they could go through before getting to the point of having to defend Onos's continuing life. Yedan rightly protected him, but who's to say there was even a night kill attempt? It's a rare move, but not unheard of. Gruntle was calling for Onos's head because of his hesitance to vote Dassem - one down, one under fair suspicion. They would have to be quick thinking, but it's not an impossible scenario. Why are you not being critical? Oh yeah, because he's attacking your pet suspect.

Simply put, I cleared him ages ago. His actions and my belief of Yedan's claim says he's innocent. If he is actually FM and wins, then he deserves to win because he played a masterful game. But I don't think he's guilty so I'm not really worried about it.

I've said all along who my suspects are and where I stand on all the remaining players. I'm sticking with it.

God damn it Tehol, I wan't to smack the smarm out of you so fucking badly. You guys are so full of glee at the fact that you've 'caught' me and no one has been taking me seriously because of this fucking role. God damn it. I am evil. Lynch me and end it.

Simply put, I cleared him ages ago. His actions and my belief of Yedan's claim says he's innocent. If he is actually FM and wins, then he deserves to win because he played a masterful game. But I don't think he's guilty so I'm not really worried about it.

I've said all along who I think my suspects are and where I stand on all the remaining players. I'm sticking with it.

You're wrong on the partner. It's Silchas.

God damn it Tehol, I wan't to smack the smarm out of you so fucking badly. You guys are so full of glee at the fact that you've 'caught' me and no one has been taking me seriously because of this fucking role. God damn it. I am evil. Lynch me and end it.

Toc, I have made 3 cases on you. None of them were based on the role itself. It was based on your actions.

Archived