The R+L=J thread, part XII

mormont

I agree with pretty much everything you wrote here. In fact, I'm not sure why you're addressing me with your post, since I've already stated everything you've said here.

Oh, sorry it seemed to me that the discussion was about that Rhager though he maybe one of the heads. And that is why I said that he had a daughter as well. We know she died for sure, but at that time she was still alive. And that is why it seemed to me she was forgotten.

Hmmm...I don't know. Maybe he just thought the three heads had to be his own children? The way he named his two children (Aegon and Rhaenys) makes me think he believed he would have a second girl and name her Visenya, after Aegon the Conqueror's other sister.

Yeah your right. Maybe that is.

Though have to say in that case Rhaegar seems somewhat self-important. (not sure if it is the right word)

First he is convinced that he is tPtwP/AA, but after he comes to the concluson he is not, he thinks it must be his children. And all three head of the dragon.

Or an another what if the PtwP/AA who he believes is Aegon, is not counted in the prophecy as the head of the dragon. Because then it would be PtwP/AA + 2head(Rhaenys,Viserys) and after that he still needs one more.

Sorry for getting off topic, but one thing in this thread keeps popping up, and confuses me: why do we think of AA and PtwP as the same person? I'm relatively new to these forums, so correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't really know enough about either prophecy to lump them together, do we?

Sorry for getting off topic, but one thing in this thread keeps popping up, and confuses me: why do we think of AA and PtwP as the same person? I'm relatively new to these forums, so correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't really know enough about either prophecy to lump them together, do we?

George has confirmed that AA and PWWP are two legends that refer to the same hero.

this one?

And saw her brother Rhaegar, mounted on a stallion as black as his armor. Fire

glimmered red through the narrow eye slit of his helm. "The last dragon," Ser

Jorah's voice whispered faintly. "The last, the last." Dany lifted his

polished black visor. The face within was her own.

So this is yet more proof of Dany being the last dragon. All the things we discussed disproves Jon being a dragon imo. I think he is a

stark and has no relation to dragon or Dany herself.

First of all, welcome back, Popgun.

Second, Maester Aemon was alive (and perhaps Viserys) at that point, so she certainly wasn't the "only dragon," and as mentioned, Jon was older as well, so no reason he would prevent Dany from being the last dragon. Anyways, Jon is a wolf, not a dragon, regardless of who his non-Stark parent is.

I'd like to add to this as well. In regards to Dany being the last dragon, I think that has more to do with mindset and magic than anything else.

Aemeon and Viserys are dragons by name, but they lacked the power to bring dragons back to life. Why is this? I don't think we know yet. I speculate that events at birth have something to do with the power of children. Wasn't the tragedy at Summerhall around the same time as Rhaegar's birth? And look at Daenerys... called Stormborn. That is just a suspicion I harbor.

Jon may also be a dragon by name, but in truth he is a Stark, be it Ned's or Lyanna's.

Archived