No Love here for A Feast For Crows?

Almost finished with it and would love to talk about it but alas someone left it out as a topic...

Everywhere is for talking about AFFC. ;) The idea of the book specific sub-forums is to give people a chance to talk about them as they read them without running into spoilers from later books. If you've finished AFFC, General (Asoiaf) is your oyster.

Everywhere is for talking about AFFC. ;) The idea of the book specific sub-forums is to give people a chance to talk about them as they read them without running into spoilers from later books. If you've finished AFFC, General (Asoiaf) is your oyster.

OH! Well that makes sense, thanks for the reply :)

BTW, your Signature is freaking me out! That's not accurate right?? Just some fan fiction?? Sorry, I'm really green here I know!

OH! Well that makes sense, thanks for the reply :)

BTW, your Signature is freaking me out! That's not accurate right?? Just some fan fiction?? Sorry, I'm really green here I know!

I prefer to think of it as unencountered potentialities, especially since GRRM frowns on fanfic and we respect that. I'm sure ASOIAF is a communist polemic...in some universe. :P

Anyway, welcome to the board!

• 3 weeks later...

What if you're not finished with AFFC? I honestly don't know where to post...I still don't want to get spoiled by the end of this book (which may well happen in the General ASOIAF forum). :blushing:

What if you're not finished with AFFC? I honestly don't know where to post...I still don't want to get spoiled by the end of this book (which may well happen in the General ASOIAF forum). :blushing:

Probably the best suggestion is finish the book, then bring your impressions/thoughts into the forums like everyone else. I feel sure if something is disturbing/bothering you that you want to talk about, it'll still be there by the time you finish the book. It'd be sort of like splitting hairs to expect a place to post your thoughts as you're halfway through the final book, but don't want to be spoiled for the rest of the book. My advice? Finish up, then, come join us, and welcome!

I'd say there's some level of need for a still-reading-Feast-for-Crows subforum.

In fact, the "Just finished A Storm of Swords and a little... Worried about starting AFFC" thread in this subforum has basically turned it a "currently reading Feast for Crows" thread.

Archived