smiley list

madking

Admins,

how about smileys for our favorite great house sigils? a direwolf, a kraken, a cutesy little lion, a smiley with deer horns, etc. I think this sould be kind of cool. I don't know how to design those things on the computer, but I have a few ideas on pen and ink about what some of them would look like. Even a black little raven smiley would be cute.

Is there any way we could expand the list for some ASOIAF themed little smileys?? And who could we ask to make that happen?

That would be awesome! :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On a related note, every time someone tries to enumerate using letters, B followed by round bracket inevitably turns into a smiley with sunglasses. Even if it's lowercase B. Honestly, a) it's annoying, B) from my observation, people try (and fail) to use it in enumeration way often than as a smiley. Could it be fixed? Even if it's done by removing that one from the list of available smileys, I'd say it's a good trade.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Again requesting the coffee or tea emoticon. I think this would be used frequently throughout GenChat and Forum Games. We don't need anything this fancy MORNINGCOFFEE , but something would be nice.

Something like this or this. The latter is the one I had in mind all along.