Hot Pie

Hot Pie 4 life

I am reading Clash of kings and how much dialogue does he get? I dont see much of his and frm what I see he is a CRAVEN lol. "Yield", just like Lummy.

I dont much care for braggart cowards, especially since the get in Arya's way, a younger GIRL <3

I agree that Hot Pie is the best character in CoK (new character, at least). He makes the Arya chapters my favorite. Would I want Hot Pie backing me up in a fight? No. Would I want to eat some of his tarts and listen to him talk about kicking a boy in the balls until he died? All day long.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's not forget his pie-making talents here. Were I on the road, eating God knows what, I'd want a guy with me who could make some great pastries. Seriously!

I often wonder what would have happened if Yoren had made it back to the wall with the group of recruits. 999th Lord Commander Hot Pie?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Am I the only one who thinks Hot Pie is a great character? There is something about him that makes me laugh when I read. I am 3/4 the way through a clash of kings and he is my favorite. Does anyone else feel the same?

He is a cute character, and he does crack me up. How he manages to survive is dependent mostly upon Gendry and Arya's strengths, though. His comical ineptitude in combat is sort of endearing. Though at the end of the day, he remains a very minor character, I found his inclusion to be a good thing.

• 1 month later...

He's a hard nut to crack at first, but after he confesses to Arya that "I never killed no boys really Arry, I just sold my mummie's pies", you can't help but like him. I also adored that when Arya yelled "WINTERFELL!" when fighting, Hot pie would yell "HOT PIE! HOT PIE!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived