Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Arya Stark., Cersei Lannister., Danaerys Targaryen., Eddard Stark., Jaime Lannister., Jorah Mormont., Khal Drogo., Lord Varys., Petyr Baelish., Renly Baratheon., Ros., Sansa Stark., Syrio Forel., Tyrion Lannister..

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

1 vote for Eddard Stark. (Lord Varys.)

1 vote for Ros. (Tyrion Lannister.)

1 vote for Sansa Stark. (Arya Stark.)

11 players have not voted: Cersei Lannister., Danaerys Targaryen., Eddard Stark., Jaime Lannister., Jorah Mormont., Khal Drogo., Petyr Baelish., Renly Baratheon., Ros., Sansa Stark., Syrio Forel..

And now, Ros. For not being in the books.

A quick vote that is, and an unjustified one!

Small men sometime have big secrets, and some things are better left that way. You accuse Ros of not being in the books, but you well know other things weren't in the books either. Or in the series. You're thankful enough for those. But the Master of Secrets knows about them, he does.

He knows about what happened in the moon cells. He knows about that seagull.

Sometimes just because you're short you think you don't have a long way to fall...

I'm planning to play it cool this game and not lose my head. But I'll stick my neck out for the Innocents if honor demands it. Luckily I'm known for being great at playing these tricky power games and solving super hard murder mysteries. All I need is my trusty guide to ancient genetics and we see that my daughter Sansa Stark has the same auburn hair as my lady wife, Catelyn....AND HER BROTHER EDMURE! Ah, it all makes sense now! I'm like a freaking fantasy Batman over here, people!

It appears that the board is running with reduced functionality again for a while. IE we can't send or recieve PM's. I'm guessing this is to help with the SQL errors.

For now Please send your PM's via the Mafia disscusion board to unJon, and CC Plessiz and Pebble.

Anyone else spending 15 minutes wrestling a wild SQL just to post one pointless RP intro? <_<

The board has been this way for nearly an hour. :(

Sounds like a Stark conspiracy to me.

Good job that I'm Cat of the Canals, not a Stark!

I'm such a great father that I'm going to kill your treasured pet now....um, I mean I'm sending Lady of to live on a farm in the Riverlands where she'll have plenty of room to run and she'll so much more happy.

It's okay though. As revenge, she's going to send you off to live on a nice wall in the north, where you'll have plenty of room to range.

*sidles up to Sansa*

Your mother and I grew up together. We were super tight. I'm sure she's told you all about me.

*picks flower petals*

I trust him, I trust him not, I trust him, I trust him not... I TRUST HIM!

See, I have this inate talent for reading people. It's a gift.

Archived