Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Danaerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Ros, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister..

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

2 votes for Eddard Stark (Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish)

2 votes for Sansa Stark (Arya Stark, Eddard Stark)

1 vote for Lord Varys (Sansa Stark)

1 vote for Petyr Baelish (Syrio Forel)

1 vote for Ros (Tyrion Lannister.)

7 players have not voted: Cersei Lannister, Danaerys Targaryen, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Renly Baratheon, Ros.

Well, we all are crazy. Except of some particular Dothraci (who may be also crazy, but in an entirely different way).

Where he is, btw?

Wait....wait...wait. YOU HAVE THE SAME HAIR COLOR AS YOUR SISTER! OMG! Let's see if she weighs more than a duck!

Cersei Lannister

How can I possibly resist a lynch mob on Edard Stark? :drool:

You can play Daphne. I'll be Fred. Arya can be Velma. Petyr is Shaggy and Varys is Scooby. Let's all hop in the Mystery Wheel House and go unmask old man Jorah! He'll never get away with it!

Hmmm. Cersei Lannister....Jaime Lannister....Tyrion Lannister. My keen deductive reasoning tells me these three have something in common..... Two are men, that can't be it. One is a dwarf and the others aren't. That's more contrast than similarity.....

Let me think on this while I put off moving my children to safety.

Hmmm. Cersei Lannister....Jaime Lannister....Tyrion Lannister. My keen deductive reasoning tells me these three have something in common..... Two are men, that can't be it. One is a dwarf and the others aren't. That's more contrast than similarity.....

Let me think on this while I put off moving my children to safety.

*soothing voice* Yes, yes, you do that. It's ok, everyone thinks at their own pace. You'll get there. Eventually.

I will take my Khalasar west to where the world ends. and ride wooden horses across the black salt water as no Khal has done before.

And I will tear down that bloody SQL server. This I vow. I, Drogo, son of Bharbo, I swear before the Mother of Mountains as the stars bear down witness. :bang:

Well, actual Varys never was so arrogant, I suppose. He never demonstrated his knowledges in public, oh my lady wife!

Many a knowledges have I that I have yet to flair. Fifteen knowledges at least. One for each of you, one for myself and two knowledges for my Lord of Lannister. Because in some cases, knowledge is never alone :P

I will take my Khalasar west to where the world ends. and ride wooden horses across the black salt water as no Khal has done before.

And I will tear down that bloody SQL server. This I vow. I, Drogo, son of Bharbo, I swear before the Mother of Mountains as the stars bear down witness. :bang:

Unlike Loras Tyrell, the SQL server sucks in a bad way. It is known.

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Danaerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Ros, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister..

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

3 votes for Eddard Stark (Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Cersei Lannister)

1 vote for Cersei Lannister (Eddard Stark)

1 vote for Danaerys Targaryen (Jaime Lannister)

1 vote for Lord Varys (Sansa Stark)

1 vote for Ros (Tyrion Lannister.)

1 vote for Sansa Stark (Arya Stark)

6 players have not voted: Danaerys Targaryen, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Renly Baratheon, Ros, Syrio Forel.

Varys, you are the only "man" here I find...useless

Plus, people pay double for your whispers in times of trouble and tend to listen to you, but a whore can tell if any man is friend or foe...and you are both missing balls and the title of innocent.

Archived