Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Danaerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Ros, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister..

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

3 votes for Eddard Stark (Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Cersei Lannister)

2 votes for Lord Varys (Sansa Stark, Ros)

1 vote for Danaerys Targaryen (Jaime Lannister)

1 vote for Petyr Baelish (Syrio Forel)

1 vote for Ros (Tyrion Lannister.)

1 vote for Sansa Stark (Arya Stark)

1 vote for Tyrion Lannister. (Eddard Stark)

4 players have not voted: Danaerys Targaryen, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Renly Baratheon.

I'm almost tempted to vote off Ned Stark because has such a terrible (or wonderful) sense of humor. And how can anyone keep Little Lord Baelish around, the man reeks of sleaze and deceit.

Yet they neither pique my curiosity nor instill as much loathing in me as the Spider. Soft and round and cock-free as a woman, when he should have been lean and strong and hard...oh so very hard...

I have to go pray. In the meanwhile, do the right thing and hang Varys

Varys, you are the only "man" here I find...useless

Plus, people pay double for your whispers in times of trouble and tend to listen to you, but a whore can tell if any man is friend or foe...and you are both missing balls and the title of innocent.

Ah... whores are also a pet peeve of mine. What secret can a woman who lacks intimacy or shame have?

Maybe that all is not what it seems with her, eh? That she is an agent for someone else, someone with more sinister purposes than merely purveying pleasure to those with a weighty purse and a light conscience.

My apologies, I was off "praying" with my good friend Loras, and had no idea that I needed to attend. We're both so devoted, it's so easy to lose track of the time.

How fares the Knight of the Mushroom?

But in all seriousness, since when is 3 a bandwagon, even in non serious time? Possible early distancing* followed by distancing?

Seriously, jokes aside, I'd love an explanation here. Why was it a bandwagon, why did it worry you enough to make you back off, and why does it always rain on me?

*not that we'd take a roleplay joke seriously anyway

Honestly? Fear of a Berserker is hardly evidence of guilt. Neither side wants to trigger that if it exists, really.

What, and you see better evidence of guilt hanging around on p2 of D1? Point me towards it if you do. Personally, I think it's obvious that the FM have more to lose from the Berserker than the innocents do, even if it does trigger towards both.

What, and you see better evidence of guilt hanging around on p2 of D1? Point me towards it if you do. Personally, I think it's obvious that the FM have more to lose from the Berserker than the innocents do, even if it does trigger towards both.

The undoubted sparsity of evidence at this point in the game hardly justifies this defensiveness against a pretty innocuous comment Drogo.

Archived