Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

It is day 5.

6 players remain: Cersei Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Khal Drogo, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

3 votes for Khal Drogo (Tyrion Lannister, Syrio Forel, Jaime Lannister)

2 votes for Jaime Lannister (Cersei Lannister, Sansa Stark)

1 players have not voted: Khal Drogo.

10 minutes.

It is day 5.

6 players remain: Cersei Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Khal Drogo, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

4 votes for Khal Drogo (Tyrion Lannister, Syrio Forel, Jaime Lannister, Cersei Lannister)

1 vote for Jaime Lannister (Sansa Stark)

1 players have not voted: Khal Drogo.

Seacrest: Man, this day seemed to last forever. We better cut it way down for the highlights. Long days are not good TV!

Voice Over: Yeah, we've got the highlight clip ready to roll. It is surprisingly short.

"Hello, um, is anyone here?" Cersei asks. "And why isn't Khal Drogo moving? That slight wound in his shoulder appeared to have festered. That's great!"

"Am I still alive?" Khal Drogo asks.

"Dammit!" Cersei shouts. "What do we do now?"

"Tyrion have we met before? You remind me of someone I know?" Jaime asks. "I did not like that person, so I think you are evil."

"Um, I'm like a blond dwarf. Not someone you tend to not remember meeting before." Tyrion responds.

"I'd interrogate anyone. Doesn't matter to me," Sansa adds helpfully. "But since Queen Cersei always says I'm a stupid little girl, she must be smart. So I'll do whatever she wants."

Seacrest: Sorry, folks, we stopped the highlight clip for an important announcement about the Jorah Mormont interrogation.

We expect Jorah to break by the end of tomorrow.

Seacrest: Wow, that's great news! Ok, back to the highlight clips!

The remaining players circled menacingly around Jaime and Khal Drogo. Time ticks down.

"Sorry guys, I have to call my agent. You are on your own." Cersei walks to a corner of the room.

"Just so," Syrio says. "I too must leave you for a bit."

"Um, somebody needs to budge," Tyrion says worriedly, "we are running out of time!"

"That festering wound looks awful. I'll put Khal Drogo out of his misery." Cersei says.

The game continues. Khal Drogo (Shadowbaby) is lynched. CF results will be morning of Day 8.

It is night. Send in your PMs (if the PM system here is down, you can send them to Plessiez and unJon on the discussion board.

Suspect list.

1) Jaime

2) Tyrion

3) Syrio

Tyrion's insistence on lynching Drogo actually makes him look more innocent. If he was evil, he wouldn't have cared and would have been more willing to give in on Jaime. Plus, he would have benefited from lynching Jaime, because it would have removed a suspect who most of you don't actually suspect - he would have been left with an easier lynch on Drogo tomorrow.

At this point, I feel very strongly that Jaime is evil and needs to die.

Once again I've missed the last posts...>.<Ok, if Drogo was a mafia, then we'll get the result right now? Damn i pray for it, this game's worn me out....

If Drogo was evil, then the game would be over. Instead, the game is continuing. So he must be innocent.

Archived