Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

Stop eating that popcorn!

And do something to help us to solve this. I don't know what. Just someting.

Sorry, I'm just happy not to have to make anymore decisions. :lol: And to be honest, I'm not really sure what else can be said to convince you at this point.

Cersei, I’ve had suspicions, I wanted someone to clear the matter for me. Tyrion did this, my suspicions were gone. Why would I hint on the fact that I thought you might be bluffing?? For everyone to know? But I didn’t want everyone to know this!! Yes, now you’ve said that only someone as stupid new as me could have believed you, but I didn’t think so…

That's the answer to ur previous question. Sorry, I had problems with connection.

hah, right...Tyrion is dead..emm, not sure that it's not against the rules to say this, but: Tyrion, I had a very-very strong feeling that u are Malcolm%)

Syrio.

It is day 7.

3 players remain: Cersei Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Syrio Forel.

2 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Jaime Lannister (Syrio Forel, Cersei Lannister)

1 vote for Syrio Forel (Jaime Lannister)

Voice Over: Ryan, baby, you need to come look at this. There seem to be hidden passages behind all the walls of this Red Keep set. Grip 2 smelled some foul odor and uncovered a secret entrance, and, well, you aren't going to believe what he found.

Seacrest: I don't have time for this. We are on the air in 15 minutes, and we need to finalize the highlights reel for the finale.

Voice Over: Forget the highlights. The players were all super boring today. Cersei tried to take over the show. The Cersei Lannister Show, as if anyone would watch that. 'Which relative will share her bed in tonight's episode?' :rolleyes: Trust me you need to see this. This is a game-changer.

Seacrest: This better be fucking worth it. Um . . . what the hell is that?

Voice Over: We think it's a dessicated body.

Seacrest: Dessicated? What do I look like dictionary.com? What the hell does dessicated mean?

Voice Over: Oh, ah, it's like a term of art. Like when an evil mod wants to mess with the players, he'll call the body dessicated, so the players will like waste hours trying to figure out what it means.

Seacrest: But wait, that last letter from Grip 1 said no there were no clues in the scenes!

Voice Over: Oh, yeah, um, I didn't mean this game, but you know sometimes in . . . ah . . . other games . . . um . . .

*Seacrest examines the dessicated body and locates a wallet.*

Seacrest: Looks like we got some ID here. Sandy, why don't you come read this ID and tell everyone who Grip 1's latest victim was. You know, like practice for when you read it on the air.

*Attractive blonde takes wallet from Seacrest.*

Sandy: Wait, this is Grip 1's ID! If this dessicated body is Grip 1, then who the hell has been killing our actors?

*dramatic pause*

Seacrest: Well. I can answer that, Sandy. It's our favorite off-camera glorified gopher.

Sandy: Voice Over?

Voice Over: I'm afraid so. Ironically, I'm guilty of exactly the sort of ridiculous plot twist that makes me hate television so very, very much. It was me, all along. Grip 1 was just a red herring. One you fell for.

Seacrest: Actually, I didn't, moron. Remember how I 'forgot' to count some votes, earlier? Take a look at the posts I missed again.

Voice Over: I ... don't get it.

Seacrest: You missed the code? Okay, I'll spell it out for you: take the second letter of the second word, third word, fifth word, seventh word, eleventh word, ... and so on in each post. This spells out a code: "VOICEOVER IS THE REAL KILLER, AND I, SEACREST, AM AWESOME."

Voice Over: ... holy shit.

Seacrest (thoughtfully): Well, actually, I got bored partway through, and I messed up a bit before that, but it's more or less clear what I was doing.

Voice Over: Curses! Everybody knows that only a real Finder would claim with badly done, half-hearted codes.

*Voice Over pauses, possibly to stroke his goatee in a sinister manner. You don't know, because he's just a voice.*

Seacrest: That's right. Shit just got Meta-Real. Meta-Real Reality TV! That's brilliant, Seacrest. Someone see if we can trademark that. Interrogators, take our friend here into custody. He can tell you how to diffuse the C4. And I hope you people are getting all this on tape. This is great fucking TV right here. You can't just make this shit up.

Voice Over: ... perhaps it's time I admitted that I have a role, too. I'm the berserker - and if I'm going down, I'm taking you with me.

*At this point, Syrio Forel frowns, and checks the role list again*

*Voice Over attacks Seacrest!*

Syrio Forel: So, does the beserker kill the person he attacks?

*Seacrest easily fends off Voice Over and is completely unharmed as the interrogators drag Voice Over away.*

Voice Over (in defeat): So ... what you're saying is that the position of the Finder in the role list, the ambiguous wording of the berserker role, the frequently inaccurate vote counts ... every single mistake the mods appeared to make throughout the course of the game ... it was all just part of an elaborate bluff? This is, in fact, the best modded game ever seen in the history of mafia?

Seacrest: That is a question that will be answered by our audience and revealed on the reunion show, airing this Sunday. Audience, our phone lines our now open. Please call or text our toll free number flashing at the bottom of your TV screen to vote for the best modded game ever seen in the history of mafia. Standard texting rates may apply.

Sandy: So what happens now?

*Deranged madmen runs onto the screen wielding a large knife*

Piper of Chaos: What happens now is that you forgot about, Piper of Chaos, the killer's understudy! And I will do what should have been done days ago.

*Piper rushes at Cersei.*

Piper of Chaos: THE THINGS I DO FOR LOVE!!!!!!! Die, Cersei, die!

*At the last second Sandy jumps in Piper's path and Piper sinks the knife into Sandy.*

Sandy (dying): It seems it is you, Piper, that has forgotten about the martyr.

Seacrest: And it seems that you also forgot that you are not just any killer understudy, but an evil ninja killer understudy!

*Seacrest takes Piper's arm and forces the knife in Piper's hand into Piper's stomach. Piper struggles but is overpowered by Seacrest. Piper slumps to the ground dead.*

Syrio Forel: But, wait, a martyr shouldn't be able to stop a ninja attack!

Seacrest: Normally, just so, but I think you better re-read the role description of the martyr.

*Syrio Forel re-reads the role descriptions.*

Syrio Forel: Um . . . there is no martyr . . .

Seacrest: Exactly! Another seeming mistake by the mods, turns out to be a genius game-balance decision!

Tyrion Lannister (from the grave): Of course! Why would the mods go to all the trouble to create a new type of martyr and then not post the role description, unless they meant to use the role! I should have thought of that days ago!

Cersei Lannister: What the hell happens now? I am so confused. I had this game all figured out days ago, and now I don't know what to think. Dammit, I deserve to see this ending through!

Seacrest: Don't get your skirt in a bunch, Cersei. We've still got a show to run, and we are live in . . . less than one minute. Voice Over Assistant, you are now Voice Over. Make sure our final highlights are ready to run. Attractive Blonde 2, you are now Sandy. Go wait in my trailer. Interrogators get that scum Jaime Lannister out of here. Oh, and make sure Lord Varys recovers. He was a fan favorite, and I think we'll bring him back for our "Win or Die! All Star Season - Heroes vs. Villians."

Voice Over Assistant: And we're live in three . . . two . . . one . . .

INNOCENTS WIN!

© Real Reality TV, LLC

Everyone please make sure to clear out their PM box! Thanks everyone for making this a great game. Congratulations team innocents! Also, great effort, Jaime Lannister. Now take it over to the mafia discussion board and quit messing with poor WJ's head! :P

Archived