Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

I Think I will remove vote. The Band Wagon makes me feel uncomfortable.

A few people have already mentioned it, but three out of eight is hardly a band wagon. Especially when Eddard Stark was also at 3 votes. The reasoning here is specious.

What, and you see better evidence of guilt hanging around on p2 of D1? Point me towards it if you do. Personally, I think it's obvious that the FM have more to lose from the Berserker than the innocents do, even if it does trigger towards both.

Pray tell how, (you incredibly sexy man) do you see the Berserker being more dangerous to the FM. They're less likely to be leading a lynch, so it is far more likely that, if there is a Berserker, we lose two innocents on a day instead of of merely one. Does not help, and I have a hard time seeing how you think it could.

It's too early to feel uncomfortable. Not a fan of this.

Eddard Stark

If you aren't a fan, then that means you've become uncomfortable. But it's too early to feel uncomfortable so you must be lying about not being a fan.

Kidding and convoluted idiocy aside, if you think it's a suspicious move, you could join the lynch on Varys, instead of adding additional support to the only other likely lynch candidate there is. A vote on Eddard right now just makes it even less likely that Varys swings. And that my dear is also a little suspicious.

Because I wanted a lynch train on Eddard. He had the most votes. Just noting I didn't like Sansa's comment.

And it just so happened to look like you was claiming it was for the retracted vote. Good excuse tomorrow. "Oops, misread that. Did I just swing a lynch train?"

Either clumsy or calculating, Daenerys

And it just so happened to look like you was claiming it was for the retracted vote. Good excuse tomorrow. "Oops, misread that. Did I just swing a lynch train?"

Either clumsy or calculating, Daenerys

It was calculating. I'm telling you right now that I wanted to vote Eddard. Not worried about a retracted vote.

It was calculating. I'm telling you right now that I wanted to vote Eddard. Not worried about a retracted vote.

Why? What worries you about him so much you can't even tell us a reason in thread?

And why include an unrelated factoid along side an unexplained vote?

Neither action makes much sense as an innocent. They make a tiny bit of sense as a killer, and slightly more as a symp. Would you be a dear and tell us the names of your masters?

Why? What worries you about him so much you can't even tell us a reason in thread?

Neither action makes much sense as an innocent. They make a tiny bit of sense as a killer, and slightly more as a symp. Would you be a dear and tell us the names of your masters?

No.

Rather doubt a killer is going to stick their neck out like that, and if they were to do so, it would invariably be fore a partner. Which still makes Varys a good choice, we have two possible acts of suspicious behavior, Sansa's 37.5% is a bandwagon, and Dany's I totally think that's suspicious, but I'm going to vote for the other likely lynch?

I'm sticking with Varys, either one way or another, there's been a fair amount of suspicious voting on him.

Edited because I can't spell to save my life, but don't want to look like just another fabulous face.

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Ros, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister..

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

3 votes for Daenerys Targaryen (Jaime Lannister, Petyr Baelish, Arya Stark)

2 votes for Eddard Stark (Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen)

2 votes for Lord Varys (Ros, Renly Baratheon)

1 vote for Khal Drogo (Lord Varys)

1 vote for Ros (Tyrion Lannister.)

1 vote for Sansa Stark (Khal Drogo)

1 vote for Tyrion Lannister. (Eddard Stark)

3 players have not voted: Jorah Mormont, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel.

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Ros, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister..

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

3 votes for Daenerys Targaryen (Jaime Lannister, Petyr Baelish, Arya Stark)

2 votes for Eddard Stark (Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen)

2 votes for Lord Varys (Ros, Renly Baratheon)

1 vote for Khal Drogo (Lord Varys)

1 vote for Ros (Tyrion Lannister.)

1 vote for Sansa Stark (Khal Drogo)

1 vote for Tyrion Lannister. (Eddard Stark)

3 players have not voted: Jorah Mormont, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel.

Hmm Ok.

Varys

I Think I will remove vote. The Band Wagon makes me feel uncomfortable.

What have you got about competing vote trains? It forces people to choose and the more people voting gives us more info to analyze later.

It's too early to feel uncomfortable. Not a fan of this.

Eddard Stark

Because I wanted a lynch train on Eddard. He had the most votes. Just noting I didn't like Sansa's comment.

Hmm Ok.

Varys

You said you wanted a lynch train on me. What's changed?

Pray tell how, (you incredibly sexy man) do you see the Berserker being more dangerous to the FM. They're less likely to be leading a lynch, so it is far more likely that, if there is a Berserker, we lose two innocents on a day instead of of merely one. Does not help, and I have a hard time seeing how you think it could.

In general, the berserker is one of the roles the FM have reason to fear simply because they can kill the FM.* Besides lynching, it's roles that are a major threat to them, and unlike the innocents, there aren't really enough FM to go around that losing one won't suck for Team FM. It still blows if we lose two innocents, but there ought to be enough of us that we can stomach the blow. Basically, I could see FM!Sansa get antsy at being at the head of a (very short) lynch train and jumping ship early.

*er, actually, upon reread of the role description, it just says they attack the poor mofo leading the lynch. But I'm pretty sure the attackee dies?

Hmm Ok.

Varys

Moon of my life, you are baffling me

I am keeping my vote on Varys even though I was the first to put the vote on him. The possible presence of a beserker must not cause the first voter to pull their vote when a lynch is imminent. IMO, it would be not be smart for a FM to put the first vote on someone due to the points previously highlighted by Drogo but if they felt strongly about someone being a FM, they would be a quick 2nd or 3rd vote.

BTW, I cannot stop looking at Dany

I am keeping my vote on Varys even though I was the first to put the vote on him. The possible presence of a beserker must not cause the first voter to pull their vote when a lynch is imminent.

Are you saying the Varys lynch is imminent? And is your vote on Varys now a serious one, because if so you should explain why.

We have about 20 hours until the end of day. No lynch is imminent.

I'd like to see a little more pressure on a few other candidates myself. Dany and Sansa have generously offered up what passes for first day suspicious acts, but we have very few posts from several of our party. With board issues and geography taken for granted, I still want to see more of Jorah and Tyrion.

Are you saying the Varys lynch is imminent? And is your vote on Varys now a serious one, because if so you should explain why.

I'm not making a judgment on Varys being lynched merely stating that I will maintain where my vote is even though there is a threat of being "beserked?" as the first voter.

Archived