[BOOK SPOILERS] Sean Bean in Season 2

Zoren

He'll just appear at the end of every episode and pimpslap Joffrey in the face, just to cheer us up. After extremely depressing ones he'll do a spear tackle.

You win...so hard...You win this thread.

Just got an image of, everytime something bad happens, a new Sean Bean character comes on and spear tackles a Lannister.

MAKE IT SO!

He'll just appear at the end of every episode and pimpslap Joffrey in the face, just to cheer us up. After extremely depressing ones he'll do a spear tackle.

Hahahaha I just imagined after Joffrey has Sansa beaten for when Robb beat Stafford in battle. Instead of Tyrion saving the day it's Sean Bean spearing everybody.

As some people have mentioned, we'll probably have some stock footage, but I don't think we'll see tower of joy unless R + L = J is truth and the series reaches the point where this is revealed. I think we may have a new actor cast as young ned for the Harrenhall Tournament flashback, if ASOS is divided in two seasons, R + L = J and the reason tower of joy is being cut is not budget or general dislike of flashbacks but simply that it'll make Jon parentage to Obious.

I suspect there was extra footage shot *just in case* GoT got picked up for future seasons, so he may be seen again, but as mentioned above, I doubt he will be shooting new scenes at this point.

Archived