[TV SPOILERS] Ned's Words

uryu ishida

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I was just so pissed that Ned was killed. Not knowing anything about the books and watching the first season over two days I was really getting into it, thinking Ned was going to be the hero. What a friggin disappointment!

I'm still going to watch but the joy was diminished somewhat. I'm afraid I'll be witnessing one more attempt to destroy all that is good in the world to replace it with all the worst humanity is capable of.

I hope I'm wrong, and please, no one tell me it's a fantasy realm, that it's not real. I know that but what we dream we sometimes become.

I was just so pissed that Ned was killed. Not knowing anything about the books and watching the first season over two days I was really getting into it, thinking Ned was going to be the hero. What a friggin disappointment!

I'm still going to watch but the joy was diminished somewhat. I'm afraid I'll be witnessing one more attempt to destroy all that is good in the world to replace it with all the worst humanity is capable of.

I hope I'm wrong, and please, no one tell me it's a fantasy realm, that it's not real. I know that but what we dream we sometimes become.

A wise lesson: don't get attached to the characters, becomes they come and they go. I know, it's impossible to not get attached.

Welcome to Westeros, where life is not a song. That's not snark, that's just advice. If you look in the book forums and in the threads from last years series, you will see MANY people commenting about Neds end and how it impacted their readingviewing.

Welcome to Westeros, where life is not a song. That's not snark, that's just advice. If you look in the book forums and in the threads from last years series, you will see MANY people commenting about Neds end and how it impacted their readingviewing.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, life is not a song. Was it Sirio that said that? Not sure. Anyway, I still like the show as it is reality in a way. Lord knows in the medievil days many a good man or woman died because they stood in the way of a tyrant or simply at the whim of a tyrant.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, since i still haven't read the books i dont know what will happen in the episodes and I almost pulled my hair out of my head when i realised that they where going to behead Ned, he was one of my favorite characters! I hate that spoiled Lannister boy, argh!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived