A gift from Spain

Ninotchka

Hi, guys :grouphug: I wanted to give you a little gift I've made after S01E09... I did it originally in spanish, but I wanted to share it with you, so I made up a sort of translation (sure I have ruined it somehow :rolleyes: but hey, I've done what I could) I hope you enjoy it! :lmao:

Here it is:

Kisses from the wild people of Asshai :love: we are watching you, so be baaaaaad :ohwell:

Oh my god... this video has been so overused, with captions that didn't really fit at all until I believed one of those couldn't be funny anymore... But this one is so fitting, pure genius. Hilarious! Very well done, sir :cheers: And greetings back to Asshai. :)

Very well done. I had already linked your vid in the "Best/funniest reactions" thread. A few moments of lumpy translation but enough moments of comic genius to offset them. I was hoping for the one lady to comfort the other by saying "Don't worry, he'll never make it to the Red Wedding," but alas :)

Well done Ninotchka, that's awesome :rofl:

I love how Hitler waited in line to get a photo on the Iron Throne like Ned. And how he doesn't believe that Renly and Loras are gay. Brilliant!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived