Hardcovers

My paperbacks are just about destroyed at this point, after multiple readings by myself and others, and I'm looking to get a matching set with the new US covers for Martin to sign when he comes through NY. That being said, I'm somewhat worried, because I've only ever seen the new A Game of Thrones in stores, and, while the Amazon pictures shown the new covers, I'm dreading spending sixty or so bucks just to get a Frankenstein collection. To try and avoid this, I'll just be buying directly from amazon, as I assume they're most likely to have the newest editions, but can anyone confirm that the new hardcovers do, in fact, bear the new covers?

• 2 weeks later...

New hardcovers are clean, but bland. Give me my Green Dragon, dammit! Those covers finally grew on me, finally put together a new set, and then this.

I hoped and prayed that the green dragon cover (the first one, the one that matches US AFfC) would be a reality. I wish we could have them made.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone show pics of the hardcover versions that match the current DANCE? (Preferably next to DANCE.) I know Amazon has pics of them, but it's hard to tell how much they match from that. I'd also like to know how the books look without the cover on. DANCE has the grey color with the neat gold symbol thing, I'm wondering if the recent other four books have something like that. I'd really appreciate the help. =p

Archived