ADWD chapters?

mbatter

Where can I find the chapters from ADwD that have released? I have found one of them, where Dany learns that one of her dragons killed a child, but cannot find anymore. Can anyone help? Please and thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I think this sub-forum is locked for new topics, so i'll just ask this here; I could've sworn reading spoiler quotes from what appeared to be a Jaime chapter in ADWD re: Cersei and the whole champion debacle. However, after searching extensively, I've yet to find a Jaime chapter nor summary from any readings. Maybe I'm just imagining things or what I read was fan fiction? Does anyone here know anything about Jaime spoilers? I know its only 2 weeks away, but still thought I'd ask!

OK, lurker mode re-engaged :-)

I think this sub-forum is locked for new topics, so i'll just ask this here; I could've sworn reading spoiler quotes from what appeared to be a Jaime chapter in ADWD re: Cersei and the whole champion debacle. However, after searching extensively, I've yet to find a Jaime chapter nor summary from any readings. Maybe I'm just imagining things or what I read was fan fiction? Does anyone here know anything about Jaime spoilers? I know its only 2 weeks away, but still thought I'd ask!

Do you remember what you think you read?

Some folks here have intentionally satirical quotes labelled as spoilers, and that may be what you read. To my knowledge, GRRM has never read a Jaime spoiler chapter, and it wasn't clear until a few weeks ago that his POV would be in ADWD.

Aah, thanks for the help. Now I remember it was someone's signature. DOH! I must of hoped it was true. I remember something along the lines of Jaime reflecting on the death of both hounds, tone sounded like he was contempful of his sister.

I hate Cersei so much, yet I love to hate her! Who else could possibly fill up that black spot in my heart for her if/when she dies? I don't even hate Mel or Sansa as much as het

EDIT het=her

Hey does anyone know if there is any information on spoiler chapters that aren't included in this subforum? Has GRRM read chapters from any other character that aren't mentioned on this website? Or does this forum cover all the chapters he has read for ADWD?

Hey does anyone know if there is any information on spoiler chapters that aren't included in this subforum? Has GRRM read chapters from any other character that aren't mentioned on this website? Or does this forum cover all the chapters he has read for ADWD?

Have you looked at the Quentyn spoiler chapter? It's easy to miss because it's not stickied.

YO MODS, GET IN HERE AND STICKY THE QUENTYN THREAD!

Law Lord:

Dude! We already have a fifth of the freaking book in here.

Sorry I didn't actually help. Yeah, I haven't gone looking deliberately since I'm trying to avoid most spoilers beyond general impressions, but everyone around here's pretty thorough so yeah I doubt there's anything other than the thread on the Quentin piece TheEvilKing's pointed out. Unless ... we do have a Reek thread don't we? In the unlikely event that we don't, well, you can in fact read the chapter itself, on amazon UK -- it's linked in every article in the news section, I believe -- unless its been taken down. A portion of this Reek chapter also serves as the audio excerpt on Randomhouse's website, so if you wish Roy Dottrice will read it to you.

does anyone know if the 1040 page count for ADwD includes the glossary?

If the count is correct it most likely does include the appendix, maps and all other content. Remember that ASoS, which is a slightly longer book, counted 924 hardcover pages excluding appendix etc. So even if we consider that ADwD might have a different page layout (like AFfC had compared to the first three books), I don't think the text itself will be more than 1000 pages.

I'm very sure the page count does indeed include the appendix. When book dimensions are counted for record-keeping purposes they're counting the physical number of pages; they don't care what's on which page, or which ones are blank or whatever. So yeah, some of that 1040's the appendix, almost certainly.

Archived