Biter and Rorge

They_China_Food

Any idea who "played" those roles? There were three names in the credits I didn't recognize, but damn if I can tell which one was which. They may even have been uncredited.

It's certainly a different take on the two of them. Rorge has a nose, and doesn't look all that muscular, while Biter isn't an albino, has hair, but otherwise looks very creepy and I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I saw some shark-like teeth in that mouth.

Any idea who "played" those roles? There were three names in the credits I didn't recognize, but damn if I can tell which one was which. They may even have been uncredited.

It's certainly a different take on the two of them. Rorge has a nose, and doesn't look all that muscular, while Biter isn't an albino, has hair, but otherwise looks very creepy and I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I saw some shark-like teeth in that mouth.

They might be recast for Season 2, same as Jaqen (who was represented by the shadowy figure with his face covered by a hood, sitting across from Rorge & Biter in the cage).

They might be recast for Season 2, same as Jaqen (who was represented by the shadowy figure with his face covered by a hood, sitting across from Rorge & Biter in the cage).

Jaqen I get, but I don't see why they'd go to the trouble of even having the others in a scene if they were just gonna re-cast them. If they were meaningless figures in a wagon, I'd understand, but they have Yoren specifically point them out, the camera lingers on them for a panning shot, and like I said, it looks like Biter actually does have sharp teeth.

I don't think they're gonna recast those two, somehow.

I don't think it's important enough that they nail the look of either character. As long as Biter looks disgusting and has super sharp teeth. I'm not concerned if he doesn't look completely like Reptile from Mortal Kombat.

Archived