GOT Mafia 80

Piper of Chaos

In the citdadel we give up out House names when we gain out maesters' chains - I notice none of us have quite got on board with this convention but I least I'm halfway there by being a representative of a house no-one has heard of (though House Ball has certainly taken this to extremes). House Florent, don't you think you're a bit too well heard of?

My goodness. However did you earn your chains without knowing a wit of history?

What about Lord Fireball who inspired the Blackfyre Rebellions? Not to mention Ser Glendon Ball, an honoured knight of Aegon the Unlikely's Kingsguard. My word.

I smell an imposture in our midst boys, Ambrose.

Let's do this a bit more professional:

It is day 1.

11 players remain: Ambrose, Ball, Cassel, Florent, Harlaw, Inchfield, Kenning, Overton, Swann, Upcliff, Yarwyck

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes: Florent (Ambrose, Harlaw)

1 vote: Harlaw (Swann)

Personally I think getting a bandwagon going against someone who hasn't yet made his presence known is a bit odd. Would you care to expand on your reasoning?

Yeah, no kidding.

Florent

Ooh. Did I really just do that?

Sorry.

ETA: Damn it! I keep italicizing instead of bolding.

My goodness. However did you earn your chains without knowing a wit of history?

What about Lord Fireball who inspired the Blackfyre Rebellions? Not to mention Ser Glendon Ball, an honoured knight of Aegon the Unlikely's Kingsguard. My word.

I smell an imposture in our midst boys, Ambrose.

Certainly there is imposture here. I am no impostor though, if that is what you wanted to check with me by bolding my name :)

ETA: Damn it! You keep italicising instead of bolding.

Personally I think getting a bandwagon going against someone who hasn't yet made his presence known is a bit odd. Would you care to expand on your reasoning?

Gut.

Because it's a serious vote, as befits such a serious stage of the game.

Upcliff seems to be taking things rather seriously for such an early time.

Gut.

Because it's a serious vote, as befits such a serious stage of the game.

Upcliff seems to be taking things rather seriously for such an early time.

What time would be appropriate to take things rather seriously? How many people should be lynched for (apparently) no other reason than a gut feeling?

If there's more to your reasoning than you have mentioned so far, please share.

What time would be appropriate to take things rather seriously? How many people should be lynched for (apparently) no other reason than a gut feeling?

If there's more to your reasoning than you have mentioned so far, please share.

Let me quote the posts by Florent so far that I feel have earnt the vote.

I think my case stands on it's own merit, ser! However your reaction to it is a little out of what I'd hope for. Why are you so worried about a second vote? A bandwagon vote? On someone who has yet to post? I know he's your master, but try to be a little less obvious about it next time! Ruins the whole game.

It is day 1.

11 players remain: Ambrose, Ball, Cassel, Florent, Harlaw, Inchfield, Kenning, Overton, Swann, Upcliff, Yarwyck

1 vote: Florent (Ambrose)

1 vote: Upcliff (Harlaw)

It is day 1.

1 vote for night (Overton)

Fine. I'll do it.

*wrings hands* Oh dear me. Unfortunate circumstances to be sure. We must not act too hastily. I vote we go to night.

Why are you so interested in going to night Overton? Are you afraid we might unravel your true alignment if too much discussion takes place on day 1?

I think my case stands on it's own merit, ser! However your reaction to it is a little out of what I'd hope for. Why are you so worried about a second vote? A bandwagon vote? On someone who has yet to post? I know he's your master, but try to be a little less obvious about it next time! Ruins the whole game.

Hmmm... interesting that your mind goes to the being a symp in this game. Know something the rest of us don't Harlaw?

It is day 1.

1 vote: Overton (Yarwyck)

1 vote: Yarwyck (Cassel)

1 vote for night (Overton)

16 hours remain.

Oh my god, seriously?

Alright - looking at what we have so far, I like Harlaw. The post of Florent's that he quoted made me laugh so I won't vote for him today. My vote on Yarwyck was - eh, sort of serious because I didn't like the way he said 'please, someone else start something'. Mostly though I just wanted an excuse to link that video.

I don't like that Kenning and Inchfield obviously know the game is happening, but have posted once early and never reappeared. Upcliff seems a little stuffy, not an team RP player. That could go either way so null. Ball makes obvious innuendos, might vote him just for that. He also skated in and when the conversation did get a bit serious (or what passes for serious here) and didn't even try to get involved. Overton voted night and nothing else? Not optimal, but I won't vote for him over that today. I will scold him for it, however. :spank:

Right now my preferences are Kenning, Inchfield, Ball and then Yarwyck. Kenning for being a Targ kiss up. :kiss:

Archived