GOT Mafia 80

Piper of Chaos

I'm bored now, think I'll make a

(yes, this post is a shameless attempt to pad my count. For instance, Yarwyck has over twice my post count ... I really need to step up my game if I want to catch him. Plus, that link is hi-larious. Fact.)

edit: YAY! I broke onto page 3!

It is day 1.

11 players remain: Ambrose, Ball, Cassel, Florent, Harlaw, Inchfield, Kenning, Overton, Swann, Upcliff, Yarwyck

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes: Kenning (Cassel, Overton)

1 vote: Cassel (Kenning)

1 vote: Florent (Ambrose)

1 vote: Harlaw (Swann)

1 vote: Overton (Yarwyck)

1 vote: Upcliff (Harlaw)

13 hours remain.

We've still not seen anything from our friend Florent, have we?

Neither Inchfield nor Ball have said anything usefull or anything that would require... well... inches or balls.

Ambrose started us off with the first vote, but since then has done nothing but enlightining us on genealogy. Anything more to say?

Kennington has given us his good gutfeeling about ball (who didn't say anything usefull) and otherwise just voted for the one voting him. He seems not too stressed yet though.

Yarwick has failed to vote either deliberatly or due to mispelling (it's not ). He did vote on Overton though, when he voted night, which was a strange move to do. EDIT: the night vote being strange here)

He's given the first what passes for a summary (not much to do yet), so he's helpfull at least.

Cassel has been around to discuss and probe a bit. I liked that.

Overton made a joke vote on night, than pressure voting on Kenning. nothing wrong with that imo, at this stage.

Upcliff: When he was around he 2nd me on questioning Harlaw. I liked that. He did not vote yet, so he seems rather laid back. Wanna see what happens there.

Harlaw: I found strange that he jumped on the first vote to form a bandwagon. When pressured by Upcliff and me he got sarcastic and voted Upcliff. That seems a bit aggressive (nervous?) to me. But nothing convincing, ofc.

So I'll stay with my vote for now, but I really wanna hear more from the ones that haven't been too talkative up to now.

Alright - looking at what we have so far, I like Harlaw. The post of Florent's that he quoted made me laugh so I won't vote for him today.

I was thinking the same thing, but then I thought that maybe that's just what Harlaw wants - never actually needing to make any arguments when quips and jokes will suffice. What do you have to say about that, Harlaw?

He did vote on Overton though, when he voted night, which was a strange move to do. EDIT: the night vote being strange here)

<...>

Overton made a joke vote on night,

Isn't it a contradiction, Swann? If you think the vote was joke, why it was strange?

Isn't it a contradiction, Swann? If you think the vote was joke, why it was strange?

Because I realized only later, when it was explained, that it was a joke. At the time Overton voted night it was understandable to vote him for that. That's what Yarwick did and I only said, that I didn't find that suspicious.

It is day 1.

11 players remain: Ambrose, Ball, Cassel, Florent, Harlaw, Inchfield, Kenning, Overton, Swann, Upcliff, Yarwyck

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes: Kenning (Cassel, Overton)

1 vote: Florent (Ambrose)

2 votes: Harlaw (Swann, Upcliff)

1 vote: Overton (Yarwyck)

1 vote: Upcliff (Harlaw)

1 vote: Swann (Kenning)

I was thinking the same thing, but then I thought that maybe that's just what Harlaw wants - never actually needing to make any arguments when quips and jokes will suffice. What do you have to say about that, Harlaw?

Knock Knock?

Who's There?

OMG.

OMG Who?

OMG You Suck.

Please tell me what serious arguments there were to make at the time, Ser?

Right, time to take this by the scruff of the neck and make shit serious.

Neither Inchfield nor Ball have said anything usefull or anything that would require... well... inches or balls.

Hee hee hee!

So about 18 of our 30 hours are gone? The only thing I know for sure is that Overton is a wanker. Unfortunately, it's that kind of flippancy that has me leaning towards them being innocent for today (if entirely useless). I don't like wankers, but I'll let this one go for now.

Harlaw starting a bandwagon would be suspicious... But the comment itself strikes me as a bit too reckless by an FM for today. I would rather see Harlaw later in the game and judge them then.

And that leads me to Upcliff who felt the need to question Harlaw on his "bandwagon" - even though it would take 4 more votes to get a lynch!

Upcliff

Archived