GOT Mafia 80

Piper of Chaos

It is day 4.

6 players remain: Ball, Cassel, Florent, Harlaw, Kenning, Overton

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

4 votes for Harlaw (Kenning, Ball, Overton, Florent)

1 vote for Overton (Harlaw)

1 players has failed to vote (Cassel)

--------------------------------------------------

You've got a terrible dream. You see a grinning Inchfield holding a banner:

THE END IS NIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wake up, sweating.

This day you're all really exhausted. House Ball from packing his things, the rest of you from the wild party that you had yesterday night.

"I had a dream", Overton suddenly states during the breakfast.

"When exactly?" Florent wants to know.

"'twas just when Ball when Ball was sorting his pants. I had a vision and I realized that this man must be innocent. I think it means I am also supposed to go on vacation."

"Ball? Why didn't you tell us that you take Overton with you?" Kenning asks.

"Overton? No, he ain't coming with me. I invited Cassy, the blond haired one, to accompany me."

"Overton?" Cassel asks puzzled.

But Overton shrugs and eats his porridge without further explaining.

"THIS IS MAKING ME MAD", Harlaw suddenly cries.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, OVERASS, I ALSO HAD A VISION. I SAW A TUNNEL, YES, A TUNNEL, AND GUESS WHO WAS WAITING AT THE END? YES, YOU!!!!!!!!"

And without a warning he grabs his spoon and tries to stab Overton, but Kenning and Florent manage to pull him away before he can further soil Overton's robe with his porridge.

You decide that Harlaw must be either mad or evil. Or both. Florent and Cassel argue who of them is allowed to inform the guards. Florent wins, as he knotted Cassel's laces. The guards take Harlaw away, and some time later Tyrion Lannister informs you that they found some information in Inchfield's room.

Spoiler
Looks like Harlaw (Masonity) wasn't involved in stealing the ravens. He is a dangerous man, but innocent.

It is night. Please send your actions to your dragon overlords.

If Ball shows up after he said he'd be modkilled I will vote him too, CI or not. Please re-evaluate everything tomorrow and don't go with past assumptions. Put everyone on the table and DON'T VOTE until you've discussed it!

Archived