GOT Mafia 80

Piper of Chaos

Gah! You should realized I alt-guessed him at the point. You evidently couldn't say anything I didn't know. Moreover, I stated I would try to lynch Florent if you were killed. So, why? Why?

We're not the only two playing this game, Kenning. What might be obvious to you or I might not be to someone else and I wanted to say my mind before morning. I did debate it, but that's what it comes down to.

What for? We have one guilty only. So you aren't in a danger of a quick lynch. Why to bother?

We know. where. you. stand. Please remove it. There is no reason for it right now and it makes me very nervous.

No. I just knew it was you or Florent. And if you were innocent, you should knew it was me or Florent. And if you were innocent, you'd definitely want to make me believe WJ is my symp. Just in case. Because it was of no difference if WJ was guilty, but could save WJ if I was guilty. But you clearly stated you didn't trust WJ to be a symp, and it was clearly evil move.

I'm not following this.

Think why I trusted Overton's claim, instead of dismissing it easily, as everybody wanted at the moment. Think why I tried hard to find a role he had (successfully, I suppose). Think why Cassel didn't do anything useful since Inchfield's lynch whilst I made a lot of rereading and analysing.

Think and decide.

No one dismissed it easily. You didn't fully trust him until he passed your 'test'. and bullshit on the usefulness meter. If you did a lot of re-reading, it doesn't really show. I've been re-reading and re-checking things all freaking day. It seems to me that you've been floating a bit with the tide and taking Overton's reveal as an opportunity to cast the second vote on Harlaw.

Cassel is experienced. Extremely experienced, from my PoV. He can't suspect Overton at this stage.

I can't because you don't? Because WJ didn't? That's lazy.

We know. where. you. stand. Please remove it. There is no reason for it right now and it makes me very nervous.

Ok, remove vote. It's completely senseless, but for the sake of politeness...

I'd like you to be polite also and to vote your top suspect. I insist.

I've been reading back a bit and I want to vote Kennington. Whole lot of WIFOM for both him and Cassel, but Kennington seems the better of the lynch options for me. Ball, I'll wait untill you are finished your reread on Cassel and if you disagree we can discuss it and make our cases, preferably in a few hours. I don't have uninterupted time right now.

Ball, you know you need either to vote today (not for Overton) or to arrange being modkilled before deadline. Otherwise we are fucked. If you will be modkilled during the night, it's sure win for the killer.

To bed now.

Weren't you the one who said this wouldn't happen? How much time do we have left and if Ball didn't post again when would his mod-kill happen.

Screw this timing. I really have to go.

Ball, I was bluffing about Kenning. I wanted to see what Cassel would say. My theory was that if he were innocent and truly suspected me, then he would question me hard and go crazy paranoid if I didn't have some good reason. But it doesn't matter. Cassel can't suspect me. There is no way that I could be guilty. Experienced as he is, he has to know that. Cassel would be dead if I were guilty. Unless you know something I don't, I'm voting Cassel. Which is cool because you like Kenning anyhow, right? Let's do this thing and get it over with. You with me?

eta- not trying to rush your reread, but I have to go pretty soon and won't be back for a couple hours.

Archived