Arya

Dixietiger

I liked Arya very much also.

end of CoK spoilers

One interesting thing that came to me obvious, while posting to a topic about Syrio Forel is, that Jaqen H'ghar (spelling? :P ) seems to be one of the Faceless Men. Him giving her the coin could lead to her becoming a Faceless Woman! Now that would be interesting, just I can not see, how she would get to Braavos from Harrenhal, where she is by the end of CoK.

But her journey seems to constantly take her to the most unexpectable places, so why not Braavos? I can see her finding out about her brothers proclaimed dead, Winterfell sacked and burned, maybe even Robb's war will start going wrong, then it would seem like a good choice to flee for Braavos from any bigger port that is by hand.

• 4 weeks later...

I also adore Arya! She's been one of my favorite characters since I met her in GoT. I just can't wait to get to her chapters in the books, and see what will she do next. I really hope that she will reunite with Nymeria an Sirio in the future. And becoming a Knight. That would be great.

People always talk about their favorite characters, and how they want to see them sitting on the Iron Throne.. I don't want that for her, i think she wouldn't like it at all.

I've loved Arya since the beginning of GoT. She's always been my favorite. I love how well she's written. So conflicted and yet you feel sorry for her because you know how hard she is trying to be brave and strong. Though she's not the one to take pity from anyone either, she'd rather throw it back in their faces. That's what I love so much about her. I believe after Eddard she is tied with Robb for the strongest character of the series.

I will never understand why ppl in general seem to be so in love with Robb. I mean he never had a POV chapter, he never really DID anything special...sure he won a few battles on his march down south, but look where all of that got him. To me, he was a disappointing character because i wanted so much from him and got so little. Not to mention his personality is never really seen! We get to know all of the other characters so much better and robb is always just kind of "there" in addition to whoever is the focus of a chapter. Don't get my wrong, I like Robb Stark, but to say he is one of the strongest characters in the series is very debatable...

but to keep on topic, Arya is amazing!

Archived