ADWD coming early?

Lord of Nothing

Oh now I'm depressed.

Amazon.co.uk is telling me that my book won't be dispatched until the 12th so will arrive with me by the 18th!!! What I have done to piss them off? Or did I choose slow-as-a-snail shipping by mistake?

Apparently I did. And amazon won't let me change it. :crying:

Why don't you cancel it and order again with another shipping method? It's currently at the lowest price it's been there, so it's not like you would lose the benefits of the pre-order.

Can someone with an order that is still on "preparing to dispatch" with an estimated dispatch date of today, email amazon.de and ask them if it will indeed be sent today. I'm getting a little worried and I can't figure out the help system in german ;_;

Oh now I'm depressed.

Amazon.co.uk is telling me that my book won't be dispatched until the 12th so will arrive with me by the 18th!!! What I have done to piss them off? Or did I choose slow-as-a-snail shipping by mistake?

Apparently I did. And amazon won't let me change it. :crying:

How strange! Previous pre-orders I've made from amazon.co.uk have dispatched in time for release day, even with standard shipping.

*frantically checks his own order*

Why don't you cancel it and order again with another shipping method? It's currently at the lowest price it's been there, so it's not like you would lose the benefits of the pre-order.

Waterstones are selling it for £12.50 with a £3 pre order so you can guarantee getting it on the 12th at least. I cancelled my pre order and went with that.

Archived