Boskone Reports and Rumours

GoN

Isn't that right, X-Ray? Do I even dare ask what your hands are doing in that picture, or is ignorance bliss in this situation?

:P

My hands, though, are clearly flashing a Nerd Pride gang sign.

Pi, muthafucka!

(yes, we ARE that nerdly chez X. Mr. X has his own "sigma" sign worked out, he's just not representing. Of course, he looks human... :lol: )

:rofl: Some great reports and pics. I am going to ignore certain comments about me...because I have been away for a few days and way too late now...but know that you will be punished soon! All of you. :P

I will just say again that it was great to meet everyone. Lots of fun.

And wow Coco...great that you kept partying considering the state you were in!!!

I am going insane, I am mising all the fun pic's and stories. My computer is down so I can't read all this stuff. (using a library computer for a few minutes, but it will not let me see the pics).

Hopefully I will be able to catch up on the pic's soon. I am gald everyone had fun.

just adding my thanks to everyone for sharing. it looked like it totally rocked, wished I could have been there, but I will see you all in Aug. I know I'm a total square in RL, but I'm sure I'll have a blast and remember the wild days when I wasn't one (as long as I don't act out the wild days too much :lol: )

Archived