Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoN

Boskone Reports and Rumours

I think GA was referring to this section of his post:

George had commented at Vericon that he was having trouble with the Jon chapters, he'd read the first Davos chapter there, and the first Dany chapter appears as a preview at the end of book 4, so I guessed that we were going to get Tyrion.

Which basically means there was nothing in particular in that regards, simply confirmation of what we already knew (that Jon, Davos, Dany, and Tyrion are POV characters).

Man, reading all these con reports gets me so excited for Worldcon! I just wonder how easy it will be to meet people with so many attendees...

snow "can't even put names to all the faces of the SoCal chapter" leo

Man, reading all these con reports gets me so excited for Worldcon! I just wonder how easy it will be to meet people with so many attendees...

snow "can't even put names to all the faces of the SoCal chapter" leo

considering that BwBers go where the booze does, just follow your liver and start askin' for board names!

Just go into the the largest room with people you can find at the con, stand on a chair and give out oa Khan style yell of RAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Just go into the the largest room with people you can find at the con, stand on a chair and give out oa Khan style yell of RAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

:lol:

So, pictures (and if I fuck up any usernames, please let me know and I'll amend!!) Also -- I have more images, but they need some work in the GIMP and I am too damned tired for that tonight. Let the ogling begin!!!

The Dirty Aftermath of Friday (before Saturdays' madness)

Stego, Race, Pod and GoN

Stilgar with BwB Raffle Haul

Stego is manly.

What up?! from Race, Stego and Al-cocomaan

The lovely Regina

My Sweet Sister (in full Cersei gear) and Frisco.

Mr. X and Alchemist (new BwBer and cockail fiend extraordinaire)

Man Love

Frisco and BwB raffle haul

DaveAx and GoN

Awesome!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! :)

stego's liver is still complaining.

But we missed all y'all who couldn't make it! There was much booze imbibed in the names of those stuck at home...

I think there is a small typo in the caption of the fourth photo from the top. Clearly you meant to use a 'G' in place of the 'L'.

Sounds like you guys had a great time.

So looking forward to seing you all at LA and thanks for looking after my Pod.

If I was there, my cock would have been even closer. So, you're a definite for LA Race? :)

How much does that shit cost?

I am all bark and no bite... push the envelope and watch me blush like a Padraig, cheeks red, mumbling, looking at my shuffling feet. Short answer? Bottle of jack.

I am all bark and no bite... push the envelope and watch me blush like a Padraig, cheeks red, mumbling, looking at my shuffling feet. Short answer? Bottle of jack.

Pod tried to play that crap until I pinned him down and worked him out, Lodie is my next beer lover :kiss:

Thanks X-Ray. those are marvelous. Looks like it was a hell of a good time.