Boskone Reports and Rumours

GoN

Man, reading all these con reports gets me so excited for Worldcon! I just wonder how easy it will be to meet people with so many attendees...

snow "can't even put names to all the faces of the SoCal chapter" leo

considering that BwBers go where the booze does, just follow your liver and start askin' for board names!

Just go into the the largest room with people you can find at the con, stand on a chair and give out oa Khan style yell of RAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

:lol:

So, pictures (and if I fuck up any usernames, please let me know and I'll amend!!) Also -- I have more images, but they need some work in the GIMP and I am too damned tired for that tonight. Let the ogling begin!!!

The Dirty Aftermath of Friday (before Saturdays' madness)

Stego, Race, Pod and GoN

Stilgar with BwB Raffle Haul

Stego is manly.

What up?! from Race, Stego and Al-cocomaan

The lovely Regina

My Sweet Sister (in full Cersei gear) and Frisco.

Mr. X and Alchemist (new BwBer and cockail fiend extraordinaire)

Man Love

Frisco and BwB raffle haul

DaveAx and GoN

I am all bark and no bite... push the envelope and watch me blush like a Padraig, cheeks red, mumbling, looking at my shuffling feet. Short answer? Bottle of jack.

Pod tried to play that crap until I pinned him down and worked him out, Lodie is my next beer lover :kiss:

:lol:

So, pictures (and if I fuck up any usernames, please let me know and I'll amend!!) Also -- I have more images, but they need some work in the GIMP and I am too damned tired for that tonight. Let the ogling begin!!!

I will get my Boskone pics posted over the weekend, most likely. Meanwhile, for anyone wanting to see the BWB pics from the Glasgow Worldcon, they're all now available for viewing at my flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daveaxler/sets/

Archived