Best GOT vids from youtube

RathHood

Probably the two most impressively put together and edited videos I've seen.....

This Means War:

Back To The Start: http://www.youtube.c...Xg9ALH0NPs&hd=1

both so good!!! i cant decide which i like better.. i love how they managed to make all the sansa/sandor parts completely sweet instead of scary/slightly creepy <3 <3 (in the second video, which im watching again btw)

i just saw this video the other day, it's short but oh, so fitting.

sansa- she lives in a fairytale (by paramore)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update:

Check this one out it starts slow but just wait for a mix around 4:00.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7-dfYGZFTQM

That video was amazing, I love looking at fan made music videos, I am surprised I haven't come across that one. It was so original and well done.

Here some of my favorites that I haven't see posted yet, hopefully.

This is a Ned-centric video that I think really captured everything he was going through until the end.

This is one just rocks. A general Got vid about the characters and war. A good foreshadowing for whats to come.

I just recently found this very interesting, original take on the, um, very loving relationship and rivalry between Viserys and Dany.

*Warning: F bombs abundant in this one*

Finally, I do believe this song is quite overused in fan videos, but this one is perfect and really hits how emotional the story is and quite beautiful.

Another Rhaegar/Lyanna/Robert vid with clips from LOTR depicting the past.

Best one yet, though.

Wow, very nice!

Almost all of the main characters in LOTR can fit in ASOIAF (albeit in different roles and personalities) and having Sean Bean in both definitely helps! Haha..

Thanks!

Clash of Kings FAN trailer that I made.

I would love to know all of your thoughts.. I showed this video on another forum, and people couldn't get over the fact that it had no footage from season 2, never mind the fact that it is still filming.

Hopefully you guys will. :)

Clash of Kings FAN trailer that I made.

I would love to know all of your thoughts.. I showed this video on another forum, and people couldn't get over the fact that it had no footage from season 2, never mind the fact that it is still filming.

Hopefully you guys will. :)

I can certainly get over that fact.

What I can't get over is the fact that you include nearly all the season one characters that died and won't be featured in season two, and that theres nothing remotely season twoish about this.

Total fail.

Archived