Tyrion as a Targaryen

Iotun

While I believe its unlikely that any of them are Targs, I think it would have to be Jaime and Cersei. Besides Cersei's tendencies towards craziness and their incest, and the rumors that Aerys was infatuated with Joanna Lannister. I think it would be an interesting twist if Tyrion is the only true born son of Tywin, which would make their torment of him and his fate especially crazy. But the main reason I think we can discount Tyrion as a Targ is because of Quaithe's prophecy:

"The glass candles are burning. Soon comes the pale mare, and after her the others. Kraken and dark flame, lion and griffin, the sun's son and the mummer's dragon. Trust none of them. Remember the Undying. Beware the perfumed seneschal."

Why would she mention a dragon as a mummer, but not Tyrion? The prophecy says a lion comes. Unless Gerion Lannister shows up out of the blue then Tyrion is the only possibility here. Even if you say maybe Tyrion is the mummers dragon somehow then Aegon is left out like a sore thumb from Dany's arch.

It means Vic and Aegon, Tyrion and JonCon, QM and Cersei. Beware Varys. Pretty straight forward.

Also this one other clue linking Cersei to Aerys. Who is Aerys most lusting off? Joanna. Who is Cersei most lusting for? Well, probably Cersei, who looks exactly like her mother (this is kind of a joke). But who is Cersei attracted to besides herself? Four people:

1, Rhaegar (hmm, she prefers dragons, you know, like Targs do)

2. Jamie (real Targ > bastard Targ)

3. Bobby B at the beginning (very diluted Targ blood)

4. A. Waters (looks like a Targ, but a cheap replica)

Dragons lust for Dragons. Who are the only people Cersei lusts for? Everyone else she wants is a political move, not a sexual one.

When Melisandre sees Jon in the flames she sees him as "now man, now wolf". At no point does she see a dragon. Yet Jon is not a Stark, and we are all pretty sure that he has a Targaryen father and may even be a legitimate Targaryen. Yet, he doesn't appear as a dragon in visions, because he self-identifies as son of Ned Stark and "blood of Winterfell".

It is the same with Tyrion - he has been raised as a Lannister and self-identifies as a lion. So, he appears as a lion in visions.

Jon died a direwolf, to be reborn as a Dragon.

Dragonseeds or just seeds. Quite dismissive and not really dragons. But maybe the Blackfyre were still considered dragons.

well they are referred to as dragonseeds and just 'seeds' in PatQ, so both work I guess.

"Black or Red makes no difference. A dragon is still a dragon."

So yes blackfyre are still very much dragons. the only difference is that we dont have a family tree of all the exiled Blackfyres in Essos, therefore we dont know if they continued inbreeding and we dont know how pure they kept the bloodlines as it gets all the way down to fAegon. So while Dany is 75-100% Targaryen, FAegon may be far less.(although I do believe he has blackfyre/targ on both sides of his family as I think the Brightfyre theory is the truth.

different eye color isn't a Targ trait, you seem to forget Euron.

I like burnt bacon

So do Dornishmen, and me

He has no dragon dreams, just dreams with dragons

Makes no sense to this be it Joanna lived in CR

You seem to forget every dwarf we have met.

Euron's different colored eye is not yet established to be something he was born with. Could be a magic thing. That's why I don't count him. The only other person in the story, aside from Tyrion, with different colored eyes, was a Targ bastard.

You do not live in the story, thus you do not count as far as evidence for magic Targ blood. There's zero chance you could be a Targ.

Yes, I know the Dornishmen like spicy food, again you do not count because you are not in the story.

Joanna did not spend every single day of her life at CR. She was friends with Queen Rhaella. And Tywin spent some time in Essos, at the king's request.

Dragon dreams ARE dreams with dragons. You may notice that no POV outside of those with Targaryen blood have dreams that include dragons, except of course for Tyrion.

I'm not talking about him being a dwarf as the deformity. Go back and reread the text where it describes him. He's not your standard dwarf.

Euron's different colored eye is not yet established to be something he was born with. Could be a magic thing. That's why I don't count him. The only other person in the story, aside from Tyrion, with different colored eyes, was a Targ bastard.

You do not live in the story, thus you do not count as far as evidence for magic Targ blood. There's zero chance you could be a Targ.

Yes, I know the Dornishmen like spicy food, again you do not count because you are not in the story.

Joanna did not spend every single day of her life at CR. She was friends with Queen Rhaella. And Tywin spent some time in Essos, at the king's request.

Dragon dreams ARE dreams with dragons. You may notice that no POV outside of those with Targaryen blood have dreams that include dragons, except of course for Tyrion.

I'm not talking about him being a dwarf as the deformity. Go back and reread the text where it describes him. He's not your standard dwarf.

:cheers:

Hey now!! exactly right :)

although I dont know about the food thing. There is not much evidence that Targs (as a group) like their food any certain way.

Do we know that Shiera's eye color is something that she was born with? She and her mother both practiced magic.

Joanna was not a dragon. Daario is not a dragon.

Neither was Lyanna. But overall, Dragons seem to prefer their own.

I think the dark flame part is Moqorro. He is traveling with Vic.

I always took it as a Blackfyre. Moqorro is a bit character. That and murmur's dragon are the two that you have to guess at. I always broke it down as 1, 3 and 5 will have a similarity, as will 2, 4 and 6.

Vic, Tyrion and QM seek Dany out. Those 3 seem rather fixed. If Cersei isn't on this list (and I actually don't think she is, Jamie's got her death covered), then to me the most likely for 2/4/6 is Illyrio, JonCon and (f)Aegon, with Varys being the perfumed seneschal.

Do we know that Shiera's eye color is something that she was born with? She and her mother both practiced magic.

I mean, yeah, she was born with it.

Tyrion having mis-matched eyes is a symbol of his duality. He had the dragon dream where he had 2 heads and couldnt decide who to kill. It's the same thing here, he is a monster half lion/half Targaryen dwarf.

In what way? I don't follow what you mean with this bit?

Where does it say that?

Although she had two mismatched eyes—one blue, the other green—it was said that the "defect" only enhanced her beauty.

This, plus there is no evidence that she changed her eye color through sorcery. Brynden Rivers fell in love with her at a very young age. Every mention of her has her pegged with 2 different colored eyes, there is no reason to think she changed her own eye color. Unless you know something I dont?

I always took it as a Blackfyre. Moqorro is a bit character. That and murmur's dragon are the two that you have to guess at. I always broke it down as 1, 3 and 5 will have a similarity, as will 2, 4 and 6.

Vic, Tyrion and QM seek Dany out. Those 3 seem rather fixed. If Cersei isn't on this list (and I actually don't think she is, Jamie's got her death covered), then to me the most likely for 2/4/6 is Illyrio, JonCon and (f)Aegon, with Varys being the perfumed seneschal.

Youre right, it could be Blackfyre. The reason I took it as Moqorro is because he is on a mission to find Dany and Vic's men call him the Black Flame.

Although she had two mismatched eyesone blue, the other greenit was said that the "defect" only enhanced her beauty.

This, plus there is no evidence that she changed her eye color through sorcery. Brynden Rivers fell in love with her at a very young age. Every mention of her has her pegged with 2 different colored eyes, there is no reason to think she changed her own eye color. Unless you know something I dont?

That doesnt say she was born that way. Im not saying she changed her own eye color but I think that if people say that Eurons eye color could be because of magic then Shieras could too. They both were said to practice magic.

Archived