Finished. Awesome fight!

Aegon II

Just finished reading, i thought this novel could span two HBO seasons. Awesome book.

My mind is playing The Red Viper vs The Mountain. Spear vs Six-foot sword. Deym cant wait to see this animated in HBO and who they cast as the Viper. Pity it has to end this way for the him.

Kind of a surprise to what happened at Edmure's wedding, where two starks died. Joffrey too, i would have liked to see that kid thrown out Eyrie's moon gate. And Tywin, one of my favorites, killed by the dwarf, what a waste.

Just finished reading, i thought this novel could span two HBO seasons. Awesome book.

My mind is playing The Red Viper vs The Mountain. Spear vs Six-foot sword. Deym cant wait to see this animated in HBO and who they cast as the Viper. Pity it has to end this way for the him.

Kind of a surprise to what happened at Edmure's wedding, where two starks died. Joffrey too, i would have liked to see that kid thrown out Eyrie's moon gate. And Tywin, one of my favorites, killed by the dwarf, what a waste.

Tywin one of your favorites? Dude is a major prick..

• 2 weeks later...

First post ^_^

Red Viper vs the mountain was my favorite fight from the first 3 books. I wanted to punch a puppy when the red viper died, he was becoming one of my favorite characters!

I also felt Tywins death was a waste but i laughed so hard on how he died.

I know, right!?

The Red Viper angle just held so much promise and so many complications, not to mention the tease of a threesome. But yes, HBO better handle this proper.

I am not one of the mourners for Tywin Lannister, though. Just like Ned's death got things moving at the end of Book 1, so will the lack of Tywin Lannister and Tyrion's lack of involvement shape up what happens to the Iron Throne next. Cersai is nowhere near as cunning as T & T, and Jaime is on a (supposed) path of redemption. Very interesting twist. The part where Tyrion thinks his father indeed does not shit gold was funny and very well done.

I didn't care too much about the fight because I thought I knew The Viper was going to win and the twist threw me! I enjoyed the fight at the Wall sooo much more than everything in King's Landing.

and how do you do the spoiler thing?

Archived