DC (Area) Folks: August 13th Meetup @ Nanny O'Brien's

People were all over the place, so I missed seeing anyone actually vomit. Maybe it didn't even happen?!

Both(!!) the shirts I was wearing that night beg to differ. Trading shots with your friend after all those beers and other, earlier, shots proved to be too much for me. In my defense I knew it was coming and tried to get outside in time, but I was too slow. Luckily I had closed my tab and gotten my hat from the table before getting thrown out.

So is this off then? I'll keep checking back here for updates. When someone posts that they are definitively attending, and at what time, I will see about heading out. I'm still pumped to try out this place cause it is not my usual kind of bar.

Both(!!) the shirts I was wearing that night beg to differ. Trading shots with your friend after all those beers and other, earlier, shots proved to be too much for me. In my defense I knew it was coming and tried to get outside in time, but I was too slow. Luckily I had closed my tab and gotten my hat from the table before getting thrown out.

He only managed to save face by making it to the metro. :)

i knew you were heading for trouble when you hugged me before i left. i am not normally the hugging type. you did give me your phone number though. expect a call one of these evenings with an offer of drinks.

i knew you were heading for trouble when you hugged me before i left. i am not normally the hugging type. you did give me your phone number though. expect a call one of these evenings with an offer of drinks.

I know. I'm not a blackout drunk; no matter how bad things get I always remember every glorious detail in the morning.

First, hello all.

Second, had a total blast until arriving at Fort Totten where things got real interesting.

Was glad to meet you all, feel free to get at me anytime.

~Matt

Holy shit, I'm impressed. You not only managed to find the forum, but the actual thread!? My god...

Archived