READ FIRST: Rules

Ran

If you have submitted a topic and it has not appeared, please do not submit it again.

Oh. I apologize. Actually, I managed to convince myself than an earlier starting post was eaten by the SQL server, which is why I resubmitted after some hours of waiting. But your instructions are clear. Sorry.

I submitted a new topic post (my first) and forgot to add the [ADWD Spoilers] label in the topic subject line. Actually I didn't forget, I thought that was a default if you posted there and didn't realize my mistake until I re-read this. Is there any way to retrieve and fix?

Yeah, I thought it was default too (at least on the ADWD board). And I'd already submited approximately 7,362 new thread topics, so I guess I know now why none of them were approved. Either that or the topics were just moronic, which is always a strong possibility.

At least I know now. I would hate to deprive the world of any of my future nuggets of wisdom. And I'm completely sure that all the people on the boards with about a billion posts more than me are especially eager to re-debunk all of my brilliant "new" crackpot theories that were discussed and abandoned about 8 years ago.

If Westros has to go through all their seasons, then so do the forums. Move over Ned Stark, this is Rickon and I'm taking over! ;)

can we start posting in the General forum right at midnight? Or, are you guys going to merge the two forums?

No. The ADWD forum will remain as the main place for discussing ADWD for a while. At some point it will then become the TWOW forum, for discussion of the next book. That will depend on traffic: there's so much ADWD discussion just now that it would swamp all other topics, so it still merits its own forum.

Other than that, as the announcement states - the rules have changed. We still have thread approval in place for now, but you no longer require the [ADWD Spoiler] tag in the title. Topic titles should still be non-spoilery, though we might be a bit more relaxed in the case of minor spoilers. We will allow spoilers in General if relevant to the topic and properly hidden, but threads primarily about ADWD should be in here. We still want to avoid duplicate topics. The rules for 'Still Reading' are the same, of course. Any questions, post them here.

I wanted to send PM to one of the mods, but I can't see their profiles.

Anyway, I wanted to ask if my topic will be published here in ADWD forums. It is a crackpot theory about Victarion-Dusky Woman-Euron relationship

hmmm. wondering why my post was deleted in the Mance's story thread just now. PM me if I goofed.

We can't PM, but I would suggest checking your email for an explanation.

Edited by Kat

question for the mods: the lemore thread has been closed because there is another thread about the same topic, linked in the last post. But the other thread is also closed. Can I open another one, or can the lemore thread be re-opened, or there's another place in which discuting the topic? (the search function is not working right now)

Thank you :)

question for the mods: the lemore thread has been closed because there is another thread about the same topic, linked in the last post. But the other thread is also closed. Can I open another one, or can the lemore thread be re-opened, or there's another place in which discuting the topic? (the search function is not working right now)

Thank you :)

This thread has been reopened to continue the discussion. Thanks for the head's-up.

I wanted to send PM to one of the mods, but I can't see their profiles.

Anyway, I wanted to ask if my topic will be published here in ADWD forums. It is a crackpot theory about Victarion-Dusky Woman-Euron relationship

Could some of the mods send me an email (or make a post here) and reply why the topic was not approved?

Could some of the mods send me an email (or make a post here) and reply why the topic was not approved?

Duplicate thread.

Try this one: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/56475-where-is-euron/

Even though search is down, older threads can still be found. For instance I found this one (and three others speculating about various aspects of the Euron/Victarion storyline) with the following google search terms:

site: asoiaf.westeros.org + victarion + dusky + woman + euron

Edited by Stubby