[ADWD SPOILERS] Tyrion 6

Xray the Enforcer

Another great chapter; Tyrion's chapters on the Rhoyne have been great and I'm going to miss them. Its nice to see Jorah back though!

Just a couple of things I noticed:

* This is the second time in a game of Cyvasse that a trebuchet has killed a dragon. Is this some clever foreshadowing?

* Jorah's whore had silver hair, like Dany, he is totally obsessed! Man just needs to get over it!

(Also, its a shame that the whore didn't speak the common tongue, I thought we were going to find out her name was Roz :P)

I'll admit I was really surprised by this chapter. I honestly thought Jorah was out of the story for good. It was nice to see him back though.

Another great chapter; Tyrion's chapters on the Rhoyne have been great and I'm going to miss them. Its nice to see Jorah back though!

Just a couple of things I noticed:

* This is the second time in a game of Cyvasse that a trebuchet has killed a dragon. Is this some clever foreshadowing?

* Jorah's whore had silver hair, like Dany, he is totally obsessed! Man just needs to get over it!

(Also, its a shame that the whore didn't speak the common tongue, I thought we were going to find out her name was Roz :P)

Clever observations!

hmmm... i read tyrion 6 earlier and i know the scene you're referring to... but it didn't say it was Jorah that i remember?

maybe i read too fast, most likely,

but i feel like i just got spoiled -- cuz i didn't know it was him :(

hmmm... i read tyrion 6 earlier and i know the scene you're referring to... but it didn't say it was Jorah that i remember?

maybe i read too fast, most likely,

Sorry for spoiling it for you. The man had a black bear on his surcoat and matched the physical description of Jorah.

i was wondering which queen as well, but i think the momentum of the story is bringing tyrion to dany. I think it'd be too big a u-turn to take tyrion back to the west. HOWEVER, jorah is quite a ways from mereen, who knows if he has been sitting there a while dreaming of returning to his queen or if he is rather back on his way home.

One thing about this chapter that really stuck out (before Jorah) waS the description of the Global slave trade, mirroring the RL slave trade from the not-so-distant past, and how dany is turning the world upside down.

YESSSS JORAH! MY HEART HAS BEEN HURTING SO MUCH WATCHING THE GODDAMN TV SHOW AND KNOWING JORAH WAS IN EXILE LIMBO ALL THIS TIME I CANT.

I wasn't sure if we'd even see him until the next book. Sooo excited right now.

Anyone want to take the bet that he's not taking Tyrion to Cersei? I think that if he was doing the obvious thing (getting Tyrions' ransom), then he'd have said so, rather than using the ambiguous "I'm taking you to the Queen."

He's going crawling back to Daenerys to prove his loyalty, I'd put money on it. Poor idiot... it won't be that easy.

Which queen will Jorah be taking the Imp to? Dany or Cersei...hmmmm

I suspect that at this point he means Cersei. Why would he think Tyrion would be of any value to Dany?

Of course once Tyrion figures out the score with Jorah I'm sure he'll be able to talk his way into switching queens...

All I know is that anytime someone in the books say, "We will talk about it when I get back" they NEVER get back. LOL.

For now I assume Jorah means Cersei since he knows Dany will not have him and he has always longed for going back to Westeros. And he wants money and power like he used to have.

But who knows?

Good Chapter.

Still, they did not explain why in Tyrion 5, the boat passed that bridge twice as if they were in some sort of time trap. And how they got out.

As for the trebuchet killing a dragon, I would think that is one of the few ways to kill them since they will almost always be flying around. I would not look too much into that. How else to get at a dragon in flight? Still a good observation.

Killing a dragon with a trebuchet would be exceedingly difficult. It's not the same as shooting down a bird with a bow and arrow. Even if you had multiple trebuchets aimed at a dragon, it'd still be nigh impossible. The maneuverability and durability of a dragon makes it highly unlikely. I don't remember ever reading about dragons getting killed by trebuchets. Then again the info hasn't been revealed to us yet. Who knows.

Archived