ADWD Spoilers

Bahimiron

Based on the stickied post indicating that no spoilers should be posted outside of the ADWD forum until August 12 I assumed that the Wiki of Ice and Fire was also not to be updated with spoilers from the novels until August 12, but now that I look around I don't see anything that specifically notes this. Should articles on the wiki be updated immediately to reflect the books, or are we holding off until August 12th?

If it's the latter, someone who has already read the book may want to start monitoring recent changes. I've already run across a couple of additions.

We've decided that its alright to update the Wiki, though wherever possible, note the updates as coming from ADwD (I believe character pages may divide the information per book?). Its sort of the nature of Wikis to be updated as quickly as possible, I think.

We've decided that its alright to update the Wiki, though wherever possible, note the updates as coming from ADwD (I believe character pages may divide the information per book?). Its sort of the nature of Wikis to be updated as quickly as possible, I think.

This is true, wikis should be as up to date as possible, otherwise the format is kinda wasted. I've avoided the wiki during reading myself. I'll take this as a nod to start adding (..and subtracting..) :read:

• 4 weeks later...

Ah guys. This is a killer. I've been reading AWOI&F for years. I'm waiting on somebody to finish DWD before I can read it and I've already stumbled across two spoilers, one of them an absolute book ruining clanger. At the very least, put up a warning that the updates are including DWD info please.

Archived