LA Book Signing - July 26, 7:00pm

Hey, where's the thread for the visual ideas for the Children of the Forest? I went looking to comment and couldn't find it. Also, on further thought, I think the pic you did [insert board name here] of the manticore was pretty good, and makes sense. I revise my previous thoughts.

Was there but didn't hear him speak because I was in E group and stuck on the second floor. Anybody willing to give a quick summary of what he said?

I vaguely heard him say that he had learned his lesson and that Winds of Winter would be done when it was done and so on and so forth.

I also asked him if he had gelded Reek while he was signing my books and he smiled and said "should I tell you?" before remaining silent.

Hey, where's the thread for the visual ideas for the Children of the Forest? I went looking to comment and couldn't find it. Also, on further thought, I think the pic you did [insert board name here] of the manticore was pretty good, and makes sense. I revise my previous thoughts.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/54711-adwd-spoilers-wont-somebody-think-of-the-children/

Glad you came around on the manticore.

Archived