Favourite Character introduced in CoK?

Robb_

Who is your favourite character introduced in A Clash of Kings?

I think mine is Brienne, there is something about her that I really like.

Asha Greyjoy seems interesting too, but we don't see her enough in CoK to put her among my favourites.

Was Theon in the first book but feel completely betrayed and also feel asif his character has become alot darker due to the pressures of his family and being seen as 'ironborn' just to inherit/claim.

Best introduced characters for me are Jojen - really great character, still plenty of mystery.

and

(always got a weak spot for the cruel evil one)

reek/bolton - twisted and cunning but done in an intelligent and interesting way. Maybe one of the few characters that could be black/white evil/good.

• 2 weeks later...

Davos is Ned's replacement in a way. Honest, grateful, honorable, dutiful. The only difference is that Ned served the realm, while Davos serves his king.

Davos is an awesome character to follow, because he is so complex, but appears simple. He is very faithful to the Seven; blindly loyal to his king, but still speaks his own opinion; does not value his life very much, but would do anything for his sons; a misfit--he is a smuggler among knights, and few respect him. All of these combine to make such an awesome character. The moment I fell in love with him was when he confronted Maester Cressen before his attempt to assassinate Melisandre.

My favorite newly introduced character was Renly. Though he seemed extraordinarily conceited for my tastes, there was still a definite likeable aspect to him.

Not that she was introduced in CoK but I really like the depth that Sansa's character is beginning to show. She has a lot more bravery in her than I initially anticipated, so much so that it seems like another character.

My favorite newly introduced character was Renly. Though he seemed extraordinarily conceited for my tastes, there was still a definite likeable aspect to him.

Renly wasn't introduced in ACOK; he was previously present in AGOT.

Renly wasn't introduced in ACOK; he was previously present in AGOT.

His presence was significantly more pronounced and a lot more of his character divulged in CoK.

So forgive the minor mishap, but there is little to be said for the mention of characters and quite a bit more when the reader is readily acquainted.

Who is your favourite character introduced in A Clash of Kings?

I think mine is Brienne, there is something about her that I really like.

Asha Greyjoy seems interesting too, but we don't see her enough in CoK to put her among my favourites.

Even though we didn't see much of Asha in CoK, how she introduced herself and played Theon has put her as one of my favorites. That was just too clever and amusing.

Even though we didn't see much of Asha in CoK, how she introduced herself and played Theon has put her as one of my favorites. That was just too clever and amusing.

I would agree with Asha, that chapter was really good.

The aforementioned Onion Knight Davos. Such a sympathetic fella!

Others that we didn't really get to know in-depth:

The Reeds children.

Jaqen H'ghar -

I liked him from the start, even when he was pictured a bad guy.

Cortnay Penrose of Storm's End.

Archived