Just started reading last night..

Robb_

I've just finished the prologue in AFFC and I'm confused

Was the alchemist Littlefinger? And I don't understand the part about the cobblestones moving and the voice calling out to Pate?

You might try the AFFC board, I know there are at least two discussions of the prologue, I can't recall which is about what you are asking and which is about it being poor quality.

Oh my god I've just read the chapter about the wedding at the Twins

I'm so gutted :( Robb was my favourite character and I really liked Catelyn. I knew something terrible was going to happen, because just before the wedding Robb named Jon to take over if he ever died. But I still had hope of them making it through the twins and fighting to take back the North. I'm so pissed off.. And that cunt Bolton better receive a horrible death. And Walder Frey aswell.

And about the chapter after it.. I'm really confused. For a start, I'm certain that Arya is not dead, and that the Hound has hit her with the opposite end of his axe to knock her down so he could rescue her, because why would he want to kill her? But curiosity got the better of me and I skipped ahead to see who had the upcoming chapters, and I don't see Arya having one anytime soon, so that's got me worried :\

About the Twins

Robb is also a favourite character of mine. I could see it coming but part of me still wished that wasn't the case. At least if Cat or Robb survived. It's really cruel...Cat died thinking that all her kids were gone. Yet Bran, Rickon and Arya were still alive. I'm such a big stark fan and I refuse to read any more (for now at least)

Archived