The most handsome actor in the series "Game of Thrones"

julandro

OMG where have I been and how has this thread eluded me? :stillsick:

For my choices in the first season are Jason Momoa, Sean Bean, Iain Glen, and the guy who plays Bronn. :D

The guy who plays Bronn is strangely appealing in a purely physical sense, and I was surprised to realize that because I *hate* Bronn so much. :blushing:

The guy who plays Bronn is strangely appealing in a purely physical sense, and I was surprised to realize that because I *hate* Bronn so much. :blushing:

I loved his scenes with Peter, and kept wondering who is this man? He's fascinating but I can't pinpoint exactly how and why... purely physical, yes I believe that's it Alexia. ;)

Kit! Kit! Kit! He is absolutely gorgeous. Second would be Richard Maddon. Third I wouldn't have been able to choose until I saw a picture of the guy who plays Loras outside of GoT - he has lovely brown curls. The rest of the men are too old for my taste, or not attractive at all (*cough*AlfieAllen*cough*).

ETA: How could I have forgotten Jason Momoa!? Especially when he spends so much of his time topless...He's bumped to third. Forget "Loras".

Handsome is subjective.

But i think it would be Robb Stark. In the books he was described as very handsome. At first, I thought Madden wasnt handsome enough but as the show progresses it seems he became more handsome each day.

The prettiest will definitely be Sansa Stark.

In the books there are many characters who are described as very handsome. However, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is a good actor, but not has the beauty described by George RR Martin. Still, I do not care, I still think they chose a good jaime. It's supposed to be one of the most handsome of the Seven Kingdoms.

You may be right. But Eugene speaks directly to the nude, no logic to change suddenly the issue of opening more doors. It's like saying you need to do nude scenes to get more jobs. Believe me, Eugene is not one of those. I think he meant to do riskier things with his body.

sorry, your post has me totally confused. What do you mean by 'change the issue of opening more doors?' what issue was changed?

I was just saying that the phrase 'on to greater things' in English means that someone is moving up and forward in their life... right now Eugene has a small part in a tv show and does a lot of modeling... if he were to 'move on to greater things' in terms of his acting that would be to a bigger role in another tv show or movie, in terms of his modeling that could mean getting a contract with a famous designer.

sorry, your post has me totally confused. What do you mean by 'change the issue of opening more doors?' what issue was changed?

I was just saying that the phrase 'on to greater things' in English means that someone is moving up and forward in their life... right now Eugene has a small part in a tv show and does a lot of modeling... if he were to 'move on to greater things' in terms of his acting that would be to a bigger role in another tv show or movie, in terms of his modeling that could mean getting a contract with a famous designer.

You have to understand the moment when he said it. He was speaking of a naked, and that he would do it, but this time in the second season may then display more things, or have a sex scene more risky.

Everybody understands that. What happens is that you can be relativized. I do not think Eugene has to do a nude to get more jobs.

-----------------------------------------------

I have the twitter of Eugene Simon and I asked if he could tell me something. He told me that he knows nothing and that I understand their stance of not commenting on anything. I'm trying to get Eugene to tell me privately provisionally, but the guy is very difficult to convince. hehehe

I have the feeling that protecting a state secret.

Anyway, I already told Eugene he was coming back to ask about him to know something. I said I'm julandro.

The only one that really appeals to me is Iain Glen, he is damn fine... I might also develop a bit of a crush for Tywin as the show progresses, just love Charles Dance in that role.

Both Kit and Richard are gorgeous young men, although a bit too pretty for my taste.

But if I approach the matter in a strictly objective manner, then I don't think anyone can be considered more "handsome" than Jason Momoa. That's one good looking guy.

And for the girl department: Sophie Turner, she's absolutely stunning.

I have the twitter of Eugene Simon

*snip*

Anyway, I already told Eugene he was coming back to ask about him to know something. I said I'm julandro.

Julandro, love, you've taken up stalking Eugene Simon on his Twitter feed? :shocked:

:lol:

Maybe I should go looking for Richard Madden's... or Rory McCann's. :lol:

Julandro, love, you've taken up stalking Eugene Simon on his Twitter feed? :shocked:

:lol:

Maybe I should go looking for Richard Madden's... or Rory McCann's. :lol:

No, sorry. I only interested Eugene Simon. And now, he knows nothing. He keeps it like a state secret. hahahahahahahaha.....

Well, I really don't think there is a cute actress for the guys....

Every girl I asked says Jason Momoa is their favorite actor...why is obvious I guess.

I don't agree with people saying Tyrion/Peter Dinklage is the best actor.

I just felt that Charles Dance as Tywin was the most perfect cast of all the roles. Peter Dinklage felt a bit old for me to play Tyrion in general (I know the story was changed

but I can't stop thinking about it)

Also Charles Dance is a great actor....he really gives you the Tywin-feel the book does.

Wow, it is really, really hard to decide...I mean, this is the show that I lured my friends (who are really not interested in anything fantasy related) into by saying, "hey people, let's have a hot men viewing marathon at my place."

But if I were to pick just one, Richard Madden would be on top, closely followed by (this time in no particular order) Harry Lloyd, Aidsn Gillen, Iain Glen, Jason Momoa, & Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. Kit Harington is mighty attractive as Jon Snow, but when he's not on the show, he has too much of an unwashed hipster look about him that I don't find appealing. And I wish there was more Uncle Benjen, hehe.

Handsome? The guy who plays Rakharo. I don't even know his name but girl, isn't he gorgeous :drool:. Handsome and atractive... I guess Richard Madden is the one that have both and can be on top with both. And my, speaking of atractiveness, what about Iain Glenn? Gods, damn me if he's not a WOWWWW with all the W's.

I also find atractive NCW, and cute Kit Harington, but sorry, he's not as gorgeous and droolicious as the Jon I have in my mind. But hey, he's fine :laugh: I don't mind if he wants to buy me a beer or something :leer:

Archived