BwB/Sisterhood With Standards Tattoo Orgy

Odie

(moving this here, so as not to clutter up the LACon thread)

HEY LADIES!

Are we still up for the blue rose tattoo idea? I found a place that's in town that looks like they do good work...

Outer Limits Tattoo and Piercing

Someone would have to drive us there (it's not within walking distance, unless you want to walk six miles there and back) but it could be managed.

I'd be willing to call and set up an appointment... maybe they'd give us a group discount? ;) Timing wise, if they're open on Saturday mornings that may be the best time (so long as you're not still drunk from the night before) in order to not get in the way of most of the con events, but allow the most people to be able to attend. Again, I'd have to call.

I'd just want a rough idea as to how many of us there would be before I called them. We'd probably have to go with flash art instead of custom work, but that's not a huge deal because there's about a billion and one rose designs out there, from giant to like the size of a quarter.

Potential victims... I mean Participants:

Odie

Mandy

Lany Cass

Mich

Filippa

Melisandre's Twisted Sister

GoN

My Sweet Sister

ghosts companion

Chaldanya

Xray (unsure)

Syrra

LacyB

DrunkenDornishPrincess

Our entorage:

Lodengarl

Blackfyre Heir

Stego

dajamieson

Davos (because he's coming whether he likes it or not. Dammit.) ;)

Potential design ideas:

Rose clip art

Moody Blue

With background that can be omitted

Frosted Tribal Rose

Girly with a butterfly

Rose with dark leaves

Very stylized rose

Budding Rose

Rose with dark stem

Slightly cartoony rose

Solo Rose

Beaded blue rose

Ice white rose

Twisted rose

Double rose

Six mini roses

Simple electric blue rose

Celtic rose

Celtic rose 2

There has also been talk of a limo ride to and from the tattoo parlor, thanks to Lodengarl and BlackfyreHeir. Details of that, if they solidify, will be forthcoming.

You just want to see us in various states of disrobement. :cool:

Well, everyone else. I promise to keep my placement modest for the good of humanity. :P I'm actually thinking about my left ankle... since I already have a red dragon on my right one...

If there is a good artist there, I would go as well.

I posted a link to the place I was thinking of.... HOWEVER if we're having limo service to get there and someone knows of a better shop more further afield, please let me know ASAP. I want to call them sometime in the next couple weeks, just to make sure we can block off that Saturday morning before they get booked with other appointments.

After the last tattoo thread I went looking through some online and found this really cool blue rose. They have others on that site too. I won't be attending the Con, but I'm considering having this one done locally.

After the last tattoo thread I went looking through some online and found this really cool blue rose.

Wow, yeah, that's really cool... Not sure if it would translate into to Teeny Tiny well, because I know some people want them very small. But I do like it...

After the last tattoo thread I went looking through some online and found this really cool blue rose. They have others on that site too. I won't be attending the Con, but I'm considering having this one done locally.

That one's pretty cool -- but I like Odie's more. I prefer either stylized or hyper-realistic tattoos...but that's JMHO, and all that.

and even more cult-like by the second. I will also provide the new Nikes and Kool-aid for the midnight trip to Avalon. :)

I wear an 8.5. And best make it Blue Kool-Aid, to match the stamps. ;)

That one's pretty cool -- but I like Odie's more.

Oh, yes, Odie's is definitely cool too. I'd be covering up an old homemade one, though, so I don't know if it would work as well for me as the other, but I do like it. :)

I have no tatoos. I came pretty close to getting one a few years ago (one of the chapter icons from WOT :blush: ) So, I'm intrigued by the pretty flowers but what are the chances I'll commit if I have a fear of needles and a low pain tolerance? :rofl:

snow "do they give you a Valium first? " leo

Archived