BwB/Sisterhood With Standards Tattoo Orgy

Odie

• 3 weeks later...

so... is this still being planned in the meantime? We have approx. 6 more weeks to go and I would assume taking over a tattoo shop will take a bit of a reservation etc.

Tattoo wise since I'm getting one its a little more comforting knowing its being planned properly instead of being up in the air.

*bumps Lany up the planner list* :kiss:

Odie and I were talking, and we agree that with a list of 19 people (I'll post below,and we can add or remove as needed) we most likely will need to do this in 2 groups. I had a pretty good idea. The blood drive is Friday and Saturday. Those who can't donate (or just don't want to) can be part of the early party group, with me (lived in Germany...can never give blood again :( ) and those who want to donate blood or are arriving later can join the second party. Ok, so what do you all think? And which group would you like to be in? I'm thinking Thursday for those of us who have contaminated Euro-commie blood (after a little trip down south :D ).

Filippa

GoN

My Sweet Sister

ghosts companion

Chaldanya

Xray (unsure)

Syrra

DrunkenDornishPrincess

Prod

Blackfyre Heir

Stego

Group 1

Lany Cass

Odie

Mich

mormont

Melisandre's Twisted Sister

LacyB

Group 2

Lodengarl the Three-Fisted

Mandy

*hugs Odie* :( Not relying doesn't mean you're counted out love there's still hope I assume at the moment :D

Lany I'm contaminated also, too many piercings, tattoos already so count me in the first bunch :)

blood, skin and corpse. Put me in whatever group works for those. Thanks!

maybe it's too early in the morning Lodey, but does that mean you are donating blood?

Another thing I just thought of, I don't think you can swim for a day or two or 3 after getting a tattoo, so that might influence when some want to get their's.

kisses Lacy right back. (you people better hope Lacy shows up, 'cos the woman is top-notch)

Put me in the early group (for now. I will make the decision one way or the other this weekend.) as I am contaminated beyond all belief (lived in Yurp for years, body piercings, turns tricks in Bed-Stuy for extra cash... :unsure: OK, maybe not that last one. :P )

I talked to the guys at Outer Limits. On Thursday, they have 2 artists available from 11 am to 6:30 and 1 available from 6:30 to 11 pm; On Friday they have 4 artists available from 11 am to 11 pm and on Saturday they have 1 artist all day (11-11) and one from 2pm-11pm. We could reserve in advance as a group, but they would want $500 deposit, or I could have our group name penciled in and each person can send in their own $60 deposit (which they always require)

It’s time to make the actual plans for this, as they are already making appointments. So how do you all want to work this out? We should decide pretty soon.

We might want to do 4 groups, one on Thursday, two on Friday and one on Saturday. There are 19 people currently signed up, so we could do groups of 4 and 5.

Whatever you guys want, just let me know

$500 / 19 = $26 each (about)

$500 / 10 = $50 each

Which is still less than $60 a piece. And remember, that's just a deposit, which would apply toward the tattoo price itself :)

I think, maybe the best route to take would be to reserve Thursday as a group. If people want to go on Saturday, they can reserve a spot for the normal $60.

So even if only half of us can go on Thursday, we'll still come out ahead at least in the up-front cash. We'd have to pony up to Lany pretty quick here, but if 10 of us can commit to Thursday and chip in $50 each, anyone else who tags on after that would just be responsible for the whole price of their tattoo.

If other people want to go on Saturday, they make a regular appointment for $60. I'm thinking we're going to have fewer people that day anyway, since most people want to do con-related things on Saturday.

Questions :)

1) have all 19 people confirmed? We only have 6 people in group 1 and 2 in group 2. For Thursday we're looking at approx $85 each at the moment if thats group 1.

2) Will they agree to looking at our images and letting us know approx. what kind of pricing we're looking at?

The big thing is getting everyone to confirm they're coming and making sure we have enough people as a group. I like the booking a group, then contacting them and giving our own deposit better also. I'm in Canada so if you need the money fast the fastest way for me is to call them with a credit card number :)

A lot for me depends on pricing and how many peoople are actually going through with it. If its too pricey or if we don't get 10 people in one group then I'm probably backing out and getting mine done here before we head to LA.

I'm also torn now, between taking my own side trip on Thursday, or getting a tattoo. And I don't like the idea of going on Saturday - too much else to do!

But I know it'll be silly if I back down, since it was my idea and all.

Though nobody, even odie being the originator of the idea, should do it in LA if it makes more sense to do it anywhere else, it would still be a shame for the whole thing to bale out. I cant donate blood, so I am hereby commiting to joining group one (ooooh a tatoo :P ).

So, can we get an update/clarification? Is the parlour trip still on? Because if not, I'd like to sort out my tat before the con...

Hell, I'll go even if there's only three of us. :P

Archived