Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

BwB/Sisterhood With Standards Tattoo Orgy

Questions :)

1) have all 19 people confirmed? We only have 6 people in group 1 and 2 in group 2. For Thursday we're looking at approx $85 each at the moment if thats group 1.

2) Will they agree to looking at our images and letting us know approx. what kind of pricing we're looking at?

The big thing is getting everyone to confirm they're coming and making sure we have enough people as a group. I like the booking a group, then contacting them and giving our own deposit better also. I'm in Canada so if you need the money fast the fastest way for me is to call them with a credit card number :)

A lot for me depends on pricing and how many peoople are actually going through with it. If its too pricey or if we don't get 10 people in one group then I'm probably backing out and getting mine done here before we head to LA.

I'm also torn now, between taking my own side trip on Thursday, or getting a tattoo. And I don't like the idea of going on Saturday - too much else to do!

But I know it'll be silly if I back down, since it was my idea and all.

Well, and I'm only there for a few days, so Saturday is really my only option. I might just get mine done here as well, actually. I can probably get one for cheaper than $85 here.

Though nobody, even odie being the originator of the idea, should do it in LA if it makes more sense to do it anywhere else, it would still be a shame for the whole thing to bale out. I cant donate blood, so I am hereby commiting to joining group one (ooooh a tatoo :P ).

So, can we get an update/clarification? Is the parlour trip still on? Because if not, I'd like to sort out my tat before the con...

Hell, I'll go even if there's only three of us. :P

I'm going to get mine there.

Maybe we should all go ahead and make individual appointments, that one one feels forced to do it if they change their minds.

We can still schedule our appointments for the same time.

I'm going to get mine there.

Maybe we should all go ahead and make individual appointments, that one one feels forced to do it if they change their minds.

We can still schedule our appointments for the same time.

Not sure how practical that is for me, being in the UK and all...

Just got confirmation that I can have the time off from my new job :D

But.... I'm seriously thinking about working a blue rose into my left shoulder cover-up design... which I'm going to have done locally. I'm really going to have to do this con on the cheep, which means saving my money for the things I REALLY want to do. And a tattoo can be gotten locally from someone I trust :/

So yeah, I know I shouldn't back out, but I think I'm going to. :(

I'm concerned about a few things, personally.

Money (I'm gonna be eating sammiches so I can save my cash for the bar) and TIME. I fly in on Friday morning and leave Sunday :( It totally sucks, but I just don't know if I want to spend half of an entire day sitting around a tattoo parlor. Plus, getting a tatoo might interfere with my plan of being trashed the entire time. I know they frown on inking people who are drunk for blood clotting reasons.

We'll see. I will definitely make some plans according to what everyone else does, but I'll honestly probably be too drunk to take care of the thing properly :P

Not sure how practical that is for me, being in the UK and all...

Yep , same for me . Were you in the thursday group ? The larger piece I want done on my back I am going to get here in Ireland , but I am still up for getting a small blue rose piece on my lower back . So if everyone else chickens looks like it`s me and thee , you smooth talking Scottish Cassanova you

How can I resist an offer like that? :)

How can I resist an offer like that? :)

Good answer , so anyone else for thursday ? Let`s get this thing sorted . I am happy to call the place and make sure they are ready for us .

Good answer , so anyone else for thursday ? Let`s get this thing sorted . I am happy to call the place and make sure they are ready for us .

err.. no offense meant here but we already have 2 people planning this... perhaps speaking amongst yourselves before taking it over? :)

I'll touch base with Lany.... I'm having second thoughts about the zoo, because it'll be so damned HOT. :(