**Crackpot Theory** Gregor Clegane and Sandor Clegane are Brothers!**

Jaime L

They can't be brothers that's like saying to random apples are from the same tree. Sure their both red and round but at the end of the day one is from Cali and the other is from Ontario.

Also look a chewbaca he's from Endor yet it's a planet inhabited by Ewoks. Now why would a seven foot Chewbaca want to live on Endor with a buch of three foot Ewoks? IT DOES NOT MAKE SENCE. So if it does not make sence then i don't make sence. If i don't make sence then none of this makes any sence. So ladies and gentlemen of the supposed webboard you have to see that this logical analysis does not make sence there for Jaime lannisters theory is does not make sence.

Case and point Gregor and Sandor cannot be brothers :D

There lets see you beat that logic.

They can't be brothers that's like saying to random apples are from the same tree. Sure their both red and round but at the end of the day one is from Cali and the other is from Ontario.

Also look a chewbaca he's from Endor yet it's a planet inhabited by Ewoks. Now why would a seven foot Chewbaca want to live on Endor with a buch of three foot Ewoks? IT DOES NOT MAKE SENCE. So if it does not make sence then i don't make sence. If i don't make sence then none of this makes any sence. So ladies and gentlemen of the supposed webboard you have to see that this logical analysis does not make sence there for Jaime lannisters theory is does not make sence.

Case and point Gregor and Sandor cannot be brothers :D

There lets see you beat that logic.

I agree. You make a lot of sense.

I see the naysayers have come out to deny my theory. Well, I have news for you. MIT just mailed me back. Let's settle this once and for all. We'll see who's smart..and who's dumb.

I will type exactly what they wrote as I read it:

Dear Mr. Lannister

We thank you for your interest in MIT, and agree with your assertion that it is among the finest research institutes in America. As such we ask you to cease and desist all correspondence with our Applied Physics Lab. The scientists here are far too busy to be concerned with every literary theory that you come up with, or every penny you find in your couch, or even replying to your daily queries about what MIT stands for. It is MIT's opinion that you have severe mental issues, and we would like to suggest that you get help immediately. If needed we can suggest some quite excellent mental hospitals in your area. Failing that, we suggest you re-enroll at whatever "Special" Program you've graduated from. Thanks again for your interest.

P.S. It was a nice idea to send us pizza in the mail, but perhaps you should have put a little more thought in your kind gesture.

P.P.S. Benjen + Lyanna = Jon Snow. It is known.

:huh:

Well I'm lost. I think I better send them another letter to clarify exactly what they meant.

Jaime, can you work on this one for me...it is said Jon looks more like Ned than any of Cat's true born. and also, coincidence or not, none of Roberts kids with Cersei looked like him. we know that (((SPOILER ALERT)))those kids turned out not to be Roberts. And since Ned's seed does not carry the gene to look like him, can we conclude he hooked up with his siter?

I'm sure this is all very amusing. Can I come to the assumption that a large number of the people present realized that the Hound and the Mountain were brothers once the Hound told Sansa that Gregor (which he mentioned as his brother) burnt his face as a child, and that I'm just spoiling all the fun?

Pfff. Where are you getting that from?

I won't believe it until I see page numbers and quotes.

And, once you've actually gone to the trouble of supporting your facts, I'll still ignore you, anyway.

So I suppose you are spoiling some fun, by bringing up these ludicrous assertions and baseless accusations about my precious Sandor (:love:)in any way being related to that naughty Gregor (:tantrum:).

In fact, the more logical you get, the more illogical (and snarky) I'll get.

I'm sure this is all very amusing. Can I come to the assumption that a large number of the people present realized that the Hound and the Mountain were brothers once the Hound told Sansa that Gregor (which he mentioned as his brother) burnt his face as a child, and that I'm just spoiling all the fun?

I think the hound said it best of all...

Bugger that. Bugger him. Bugger you.

.. or something to that effect...

Jaime, can you work on this one for me...it is said Jon looks more like Ned than any of Cat's true born. and also, coincidence or not, none of Roberts kids with Cersei looked like him. we know that (((SPOILER ALERT)))those kids turned out not to be Roberts. And since Ned's seed does not carry the gene to look like him, can we conclude he hooked up with his siter?

Yes, yes we can. I see your point...now.

This is good classical logic. I can't find a hole in this argument......or my keys. Where are my keys?

In fact, the more logical you get, the more illogical (and snarky) I'll get.

Ok, so I understand the grumpy part. But you're a goat too, right? Do you type with your hooves, or do you bang on the keyboard with your snout? I don't quite understand. You must be a smart goat, figuring out how to use the internet and all. But why so grumpy?

If I gave you an empty tin can, would you cheer up?

I don't think they're related. Someone would have said they looked alike at some point.

I mean, Gregor is way too tall and Sandor is plain ugly. If they were really brothers, they would look similar in someway. I'm sorry, Jaime, as tempting as your theory is, I'm afraid it's just WRONG.

Ok, so I understand the grumpy part. But you're a goat too, right? Do you type with your hooves, or do you bang on the keyboard with your snout? I don't quite understand. You must be a smart goat, figuring out how to use the internet and all. But why so grumpy?

If I gave you an empty tin can, would you cheer up?

If you knew what I needed to do to type, you'd understand why I'm so grumpy. However, describing the process is both too complex, and too graphic, to even attempt here.

And will said can have the label peeled off already? And rust-free. They have to be rust-free. Preferably a Delmonte-brand can. That'll do me for a few hours at least.

I don't think they're related. Someone would have said they looked alike at some point.

I mean, Gregor is way too tall and Sandor is plain ugly. If they were really brothers, they would look similar in someway. I'm sorry, Jaime, as tempting as your theory is, I'm afraid it's just WRONG.

Qwerty's onto something there. Obviously, if Sandor and Gregor were related, Gregor would also have half his face burned off.

If you knew what I needed to do to type, you'd understand why I'm so grumpy. However, describing the process is both too complex, and too graphic, to even attempt here.

And will said can have the label peeled off already? And rust-free. They have to be rust-free. Preferably a Delmonte-brand can. That'll do me for a few hours at least.

Qwerty's onto something there. Obviously, if Sandor and Gregor were related, Gregor would also have half his face burned off.

*sigh* You and Qwerty have made very persuasive points. I don't know how to argue with that. Goddamnit! I'm always losing debates against hyper-intelligent farm animals that have somehow figured out a way to log onto the internet.

I really thought I was onto something this time.... :unsure:

Actually, I think you're both right.

See Sandor is actually the result of Aerys' secret love affair with Joanna Lannister, and Tywin didn't want to have him in his home, so he put him in the dog-pen instead. Then he ordered Gregor to burn his adopted brother's face so his Targaryen looks wouldn't be noticed. Have you noticed how Sandor's eyes are always 'black with anger'? That's to conceal that they're really a very dark purple, not black.

So Jaime is right because Sandor and Gregor are brothers...adopted brothers...and Tywin never told either of them the truth, of course...and Joanna and Aerys are both dead so the truth will probably never come out...

And ze goat and qwerty are right because they're not biologically brothers.

And JaimeL, I'm very disappointed about your being a man. I always thought you were a girl and that your icon was a picture of you. *sigh*

Actually, I think you're both right.

See Sandor is actually the result of Aerys' secret love affair with Joanna Lannister, and Tywin didn't want to have him in his home, so he put him in the dog-pen instead. Then he ordered Gregor to burn his adopted brother's face so his Targaryen looks wouldn't be noticed. Have you noticed how Sandor's eyes are always 'black with anger'? That's to conceal that they're really a very dark purple, not black.

So Jaime is right because Sandor and Gregor are brothers...adopted brothers...and Tywin never told either of them the truth, of course...and Joanna and Aerys are both dead so the truth will probably never come out...

And ze goat and qwerty are right because they're not biologically brothers.

And JaimeL, I'm very disappointed about your being a man. I always thought you were a girl and that your icon was a picture of you. *sigh*

My, the plot thickens. This thread will drive me to drinking....I mean moreso.

See, I like to screw with people like that. Walk that gender line. Nah really, I just wanted an avatar I'd enjoy looking at. Hate to destroy any preconceived notions here. I'm just trying to do some good in this world...

Oh, I get it your being what you think is funny.

Well Har Har.

Happy now. Some people come here to explore serious discussions and theories about their favorite fantasy world. Respect that or get out.

BTW Luke and Leia are twins.

You talkin' to me Falcon? I don't see anyone else here, so I think you must be talkin' to me. Am I a clown? Do I make you laugh?

Archived