Happiest Ending You can Imagine

seanbean4lyfe

I think there may have already been a thread on this...I vagualy remember, so I apologize if this has been done before.

However, this isn't just happy endings, or most ideal. This is the happiest ending for the characters you love (or just ending for the characters you hate, that will make you sadistically happy) that you pray and wish for constantly (because I know I'm not the only one). If GRRM wasn't such a killing/flaying/torturing machine, one could hope he has a little love and sympathy left in his pen...

This is where dreams come true...just to have them crushed :crying: DAMN YOU GRRM AND YOUR CRUEL GENIUS I WANT A FAIRYTALE ENDING

Anyways, here are mine:

Sansa and the Hound some how wind up together, loving each other in their strange way. They find happiness and Sansa gets her knight in shining armour (however unconventional that sounds, I think it's somewhat true. He has always been her savior). The Hound's bluntness and realistic view is the perfect counter balance to Sansa's wild dreams (though I doubt she still dreams about pretty knights) If those to crazy kids can make it, anyone can!

Arya cools the fuck down and gets back to Westeros. She finally reunites with her living siblings and eventually (fingers crossed) meets up the Genrdy again. They are meant to be, I saw it instantly. Gendrya is whats up.

Jon gets past all the craziness on the wall and lives out his days as the best god damn lord commander anyone has ever seen. He's going to become a legend. Also, he finds out some answers to his parentage...and finally has some peace.

Jon & Arya Reunion. He musses her hair and leaves.

Sansa & Arya reunion. They now know how important family is and that they only really have each other. They just have a gushy warm reuninon. Awe hell...

...I WANT ALL THE REMAING STARKS TO REUNITE SO BAD

Cersei. I dislike her, but I think she loves her children a lot...almost as much as herself. My hope for her is that the Lannisters lose the throne and she is forced into exile with her children. This is mostly for Tommen and Myrcellas sake, because they're sweet kids and don't deserve the dangers of the throne.

Jaime. He and Brienne ride off into the sunset. HA jk, that WOULD be awesome but Jaime would be most happy being on the kingsgaurd forever and still be the most BAMF like Barristan...sort of.

Tyrion, finds out Tyshas fate. Finds some peace.

My hopes for Reek ;) are many. But alas I cannot say right now

Lady Stoneheart- stops terrifying me. gets to see one of her children.

Rickon, gets those nukes out of hiding.

Dany. Doesn't win the throne. I want her to get to Westeros though, just to see her lose. I'm so mean, I apologize. :blush:

Ser Jorah, I'm torn. I want him to be happy again and see Dany, but I wish he didn't love her. I will sacrifice my happiness for yours though Ser Jorah... <3

Victarion, gets EVERYTHING he wants and kicks Eurons ass. He's so awesome.

Nymeria, Shaggydog, Summer, Ghost: FAMILY REUNION!

I desperately wish all of these could come true. What about everyone else? What endings would make you happier than a fat tick on a skinny dog?

I think there may have already been a thread on this...I vagualy remember, so I apologize if this has been done before.

However, this isn't just happy endings, or most ideal. This is the happiest ending for the characters you love (or just ending for the characters you hate, that will make you sadistically happy) that you pray and wish for constantly (because I know I'm not the only one). If GRRM wasn't such a killing/flaying/torturing machine, one could hope he has a little love and sympathy left in his pen...

This is where dreams come true...just to have them crushed :crying: DAMN YOU GRRM AND YOUR CRUEL GENIUS I WANT A FAIRYTALE ENDING

Anyways, here are mine:

Sansa and the Hound some how wind up together, loving each other in their strange way. They find happiness and Sansa gets her knight in shining armour (however unconventional that sounds, I think it's somewhat true. He has always been her savior). The Hound's bluntness and realistic view is the perfect counter balance to Sansa's wild dreams (though I doubt she still dreams about pretty knights) If those to crazy kids can make it, anyone can!

Arya cools the fuck down and gets back to Westeros. She finally reunites with her living siblings and eventually (fingers crossed) meets up the Genrdy again. They are meant to be, I saw it instantly. Gendrya is whats up.

Jon gets past all the craziness on the wall and lives out his days as the best god damn lord commander anyone has ever seen. He's going to become a legend. Also, he finds out some answers to his parentage...and finally has some peace.

Jon & Arya Reunion. He musses her hair and leaves.

Sansa & Arya reunion. They now know how important family is and that they only really have each other. They just have a gushy warm reuninon. Awe hell...

...I WANT ALL THE REMAING STARKS TO REUNITE SO BAD

Cersei. I dislike her, but I think she loves her children a lot...almost as much as herself. My hope for her is that the Lannisters lose the throne and she is forced into exile with her children. This is mostly for Tommen and Myrcellas sake, because they're sweet kids and don't deserve the dangers of the throne.

Jaime. He and Brienne ride off into the sunset. HA jk, that WOULD be awesome but Jaime would be most happy being on the kingsgaurd forever and still be the most BAMF like Barristan...sort of.

Tyrion, finds out Tyshas fate. Finds some peace.

[spolier] My hopes for Reek ;) are many. But alas I cannot say right now

Lady Stoneheart- stops terrifying me. gets to see one of her children.

Rickon, gets those nukes out of hiding.

Dany. Doesn't win the throne. I want her to get to Westeros though, just to see her lose. I'm so mean, I apologize. :blush:

Ser Jorah, I'm torn. I want him to be happy again and see Dany, but I wish he didn't love her. I will sacrifice my happiness for yours though Ser Jorah... <3

Victarion, gets EVERYTHING he wants and kicks Eurons ass. He's so awesome.

Nymeria, Shaggydog, Summer, Ghost: FAMILY REUNION!

I desperately wish all of these could come true. What about everyone else? What endings would make you happier than a fat tick on a skinny dog?

If you cut out all of what you said about Cersei I totally want the same things for the rest. I've resigned myself to the series ending on a bittersweet note rather than a fairytale one, but hey that's what dreams are made for right? ^_^ Once again we've manage to work on the same pattern of thinking, seanbean4lyfe.

If you cut out all of what you said about Cersei I totally want the same things for the rest. I've resigned myself to the series ending on a bittersweet note rather than a fairytale one, but hey that's what dreams are made for right? ^_^ Once again we've manage to work on the same pattern of thinking, seanbean4lyfe.

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful virtual friendship, FacelessGirl :D

Somehow, MMD's prophecy comes true (albeit metaphorically), Drogo comes back to Dany, and Rhaego is finally born to rule over Essos.

Another Targeryen (probably Jon or Tyrion, or whoever) rises in Westeros. In the end, the Targeryens rule over both continents.

-Everyone returns to Westeros

-Jaime and Brienne end up together, and do some really cool shit (doesn't have to be in that order).

-Dany and Jon end up together in some kind of bittersweet way.

-Dany returns to Westeros, but not with the intention to conquer, to help in the war against the Others. Preferably with dragons.

-Cat gets to find out her kids are alive.

-Jon doesn't have to be LC anymore, or if he does, he manages to restructure the whole thing so they can have wives and stuff (I really want him to be happy in love)

-I have small hope of Bran having a happy ending...but I want him to have one nonetheless.

-Arya/Jon reunion

-I really want all of the Starks to find out that the others are alive.

-Meereen burns to the ground and we never have to hear about it again.

-Victarion dies.

-Not sure about Cersei.

-Tyrion gets closure with Tysha, and finally find someone to love and be loved by in return. I think that's such a huge part of his struggle. Also that the other characters in the book learn to love and respect him. They all misjudge him so much. Wouldn't mind a Jon/Tyrion reunion either.

Sansa and the Hound end up together, living in Clegane's Keep happily, they have an exceptionally large family.

Tyrion finds that Tysha, who was after all not a whore, did not go wherever whore's go. He discovers her living happily with a cloth merchant, and funds her children's education/employs them in recompense.

Tyrion marries well not allowed to say until sometime in August :P

Arya finds herself again and leads an army or rebels against the Freys and whoever else...she ends up lady of Dreadfort with Gendry. The Boltons because they are so few have already been....

Daenerys is not infertile and marries .... she rules Westeros under the guidance of wise ministers and signs some sort of paper that begins' Westeros's path to a constitutional monarchy. She has atleast one son and two daughters.

Jon becomes King beyond the Wall but stabilises that society sufficiently that he can pass that role to his descendants, this will eventually lead to the Union of the Crowns via intermarriage with Daenerys's eldest daughter.

Rickon is Lord Stark but is advised by Bran

Jaime sleeps with Brienne and they have a love child

Cersei's prophecy plays out and her children die the same way Elia's did. Jaime strangles her when they are both being burnt alive by dragons so that she can die faster and more mercifully.

Sweet Robin survives to breed

I want:

- The Starks to return to Winterfell. I want Bran to become Lord Stark, Sansa to treat Jon as a full-blood brother and not a half-brother (now that she knows what it's like to be a bastard) and Arya to come back and be less agressive (same for Rickon).

- Arya and Nymeria reunited.

- Jon leaves the Night's watch and marry and have children. Maybe with Val (but not Dany).

- Brienne and Jaime together, not necessarily as husband and wife (I mean, they could just be friends, or sexless life partners).

- Tyrion to find Tysha and re-marry her.

- Sansa to become Lady Clegane.

- Lord Frey to live long enough to see the ruin of his family.

- The ironmen to go back to their islands and never been heard again.

Don't worry, it's been 11 years since ASOS, every thread (that doesn't include ADWD spoilers) has been done before.

My wishes are Jaime and Tyrion getting a chance to work things out between them and Davos being able to settle down to a quiet life in his keep in the Rainwood.

My wishes are Jaime and Tyrion getting a chance to work things out between them and Davos being able to settle down to a quiet life in his keep in the Rainwood.

AH I forgot about Davos! I want the same thing. I want him to be with his wife and remaining sons. He deserves it.

I didn't think about Jamie and Tyrion either! I hope they do too, because Jamie was always the only one who showed him the most love and respect throughout. They should make peace definitely!

I'm not really sure if this is my ideal ending...

but I want, what really happenned during the "revolution" 20 years before to be fully reveiled. as well as how valyria reached its doom...

then the wights (and whoever is behind them) to be gone for good but for this to come the condition will be every kind of magic to disapear from the world.

and the seasons to be swiched as a quorter of each year rather than dure for years..

that means that there will be no more reason for the Wall, or either the wall will be destroyed along with the magic of the world.

as for the characters:

I want the Starks reunited and mostly Jon to mess up Arya's hair!

Bran to find a way to become sth like a maester or officer (kind of the wise man) so that he will be respected although he can't be a knight.

Arya to comeback and meet Gendry somehow

Rickon, ok... suppose to follow his family ethics (not know much for him)

Sansa: I want her to stay and love Tyrion (he thinks more for her than she ever deserves)

and Jon: I suppose that he'll play a drastic role in the war to come and somehow he'll come to learn about his parentage (Raegar and Lyanna) and meet (finally) his uncle...

then, as the wall will be destroyed his role will be to "introduce" the Free Folk to the 7 kingdoms. the structure of westeros is one to be changed gradually...

I want him to stay faith to Ygritte and refuge his Targaryen blood.

Dany: I want her to come to the 7 kingdom's but "her" dragons to be dispersed among the 3 Targaryen heads...

the dragons will be killed at the end of the magic so the Targaryen blood will mean nothing and the families will be able to chose their king based on his abilities and not the lineage

Tyrion: probably a reunion with Jon. I want him respected cause he really deserve it. probably wanting a quite life far away from KL and its plots. as well, at some point he'll inherit CR. found out about Tysha but then stays with sansa.

Archived