ASOIF fan art

mor2

WOW, fantastic. And who is this one between The Danphair and Balon? Darkstar?

Victarion, Euron, Damphair and Darkstar, yes :) Check the description, there is a link to image with all the characters named/described.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! I thought I would share with other fellow ASOIF fans my new song I posted on Youtube. I think the lead up to, and the realization of the red wedding scene from A Storm of Swords is one of the greatest things in modern literature. I wanted to musically try and capture some of the tragedy and absolute extremeness of emotion that I feel this scene evokes.

The song begins with a version of The Rains of Castamere that I composed a while back. Similarly, as this song is performed at the wedding, this then segues in to the music I composed to be a soundtrack to the carnage that ensues. I really hope to get in to composing for TV and film someday, so this was a fun exercise to see what it would be like to compose music to a scene. I could just see a lot of the fighting play out in my head with multiple slow motion shots as the music sets the somber mood in the background. Take a listen, and I hope you all enjoy it! If you want, you can also download the song for FREE from my band camp website at www.symphinity.bandcamp.com

Archived