Meeting up in Reno

Padraig

With PM's not working, i'm thinking sharing email addresses might be an option? Especially those of us that are arriving Tues/Wed. Once we hit critical mass, it should be easy enough to find each other but early on, one can get lost in the mayhem.

Anyhow, my email address is padraigbutler at hotmail dot com. Feel free to email me or post one's email address here. I'm thinking we can then share phone numbers. I did have a few people's numbers but unless I met you recently, i'm not likely to still have it. :)

PS: I'm arriving around 2pm Tuesday.

Thanks for starting this thread. It might be more efficient than my original plan to just show up and start screaming YELLOW!!! ;)

Fenryng and I should be arriving sometime Wednesday afternoon. Not sure the exact time, but I hope to get there and get registered in time for Peadar's reading.

My email is regina_of_rohan at yahoo dot com

And if you have my cell phone number from previous cons, it has not changed.

I will arrive late on Monday. Pod I take it you still got the same phone number?

Yes. You are one of the few people I still had a number for also. Lucky you! :P

I'll send an email later with what info I have accumulated. :)

Staying at the Peppermill - getting in around Tuesday at 2pm. Looking forward to seeing everyone: dmccaman at comcast dot net, 4one55one7nine9eight7 - will have my mobile (e-mail/text) and have my laptop in the room online.

Yes. You are one of the few people I still had a number for also. Lucky you! :P

I'll send an email later with what info I have accumulated. :)

Well you need to know the number of someone you would like to ignore, can't just ignore all unknown numbers after all could be something important.

my email is wolfgangoe at ifunk dot at

I am arriving Wednesday afternoon. Email [email protected] or text six zero two five one zero two nine zero three

Are you on the official headcount list? (since profile views are down, I can't just look up to see if you've already RSVP'd under a different username)

I'm only asking because we just need to have an accurate list of people from this board coming to BwB parties in order to buy enough supplies. :)

I'm new and won't recognize anyone so I'd love to be included on any texts/emails :) lastleigh at gmail

(Arriving late Thursday night, staying at Atlantis.)

What do you mean you won't recognize anyone?!

I will call you when I arrive.

Archived