Meeting up in Reno

Padraig

Bronn,

No still united. But I'm going from a large plane A320 to a smaller CanadaAir Bombardier CRJ-200. In other airports I have noticed even when the smaller planes are with the same airline they can be in remote locations. I'm asking if the smaller jets are segregated a SFO?

Do you know which terminal the smaller jets fly out of?

Scot, You can look at a map of the San Francisco airport on their website. They show United as being in Terminal 3.

Then, if you go to the United website, you can guess at what gates you might be departing from tomorrow by looking at today's flights. For example if you check the flight status for all flights from San Franscisco to Reno today, they show those flights as leaving from Terminal 3, concourse F. The specific gates then vary from 78A, 77A, 77B, 70, and 76B.

yes they are.

No they aren't. For example, the United flights to Monterey are in the same wing of the terminal as the United flights to Chicago, Denver, and DC.

Scot, you are likely going to be in the same terminal; how far you have to travel depends on your arrival gate. Your departure gate out of SFO may already be included in your itinerary. If not, if you check in at the United website and have the boarding pass emailed to your mobile, you can usually get the departure information ahead of time that way. Distance-wise you should be fine as long as you don't arrive too late. If you accidentally arrive at the international terminal (it happens), don't worry, it is a very easy walk down a short hallway to United domestic.

ignore me. it was probably before the latest revamp. Lady N was doing what I was going to do. call me mr outdated information.

Well, on the bright side you make up for the lack of quality information with SQL-error related quantity... :cheers:

Well, on the bright side you make up for the lack of quality information with SQL-error related quantity... :cheers:

select flght, gate, terminal, time, inconvenience;

from Flights.united;

where origination = SFO and destination=Reno and date=8/17/2011 and time=irrelevant;

Orderby *gag*, *d'oh* (asc);

I think that's what I just did

Now I'm on the united website checking flight status and one of the required fields is "airline". The dropdown box does not include united airlines?

How did you get there?

The dropdown is for 'other airlines'. From the base launch point, it should not be an option.

Try this link.

and from terminals to road restrictions - I know I'm not the only one driving up. leave a bit more time based on these updates to I80 conditions:

IS SUBJECT TO LANE REDUCTIONS IN EACH DIRECTION FROM NEWCASTLE TO GOLD RUN

(PLACER CO) FROM 0700 HRS TO 1630 HRS MONDAY THRU THURSDAY THRU 8/18/11 - DUE

TO MAINTENANCE

IS SUBJECT TO LANE REDUCTIONS IN EACH DIRECTION FROM OPHIR RD TO

LINCOLN WAY /IN AUBURN/ (PLACER CO) FROM 2000 HRS EACH NIGHT TO 0700 HRS

EACH MORNING WEDNESDAY THRU FRIDAY THRU 8/19/11 - DUE TO CONSTRUCTION

EASTBOUND TRAFFIC IS SUBJECT TO LANE REDUCTIONS FROM 0.7 MI EAST OF NYACK

TO CISCO (PLACER CO) FROM 1900 HRS EACH NIGHT TO 0800 HRS EACH MORNING MONDAY

THRU THURSDAY THRU 8/18/11 - DUE TO CONSTRUCTION - MOTORISTS ARE SUBJECT TO

DELAYS OF UP TO 20 MINUTES

IS SUBJECT TO LANE REDUCTIONS IN EACH DIRECTION FROM KINGVALE (PLACER CO)

TO THE DONNER LAKE INTERCHANGE (NEVADA CO) FROM 0600 HRS TO 1700 HRS MONDAY

THRU THURSDAY THRU 8/18/11 - DUE TO MAINTENANCE

IS SUBJECT TO LANE REDUCTIONS IN EACH DIRECTION FROM DONNER PARK

/IN TRUCKEE/ (NEVADA CO) TO THE NEVADA STATE LINE FROM 0700 HRS TO

1700 HRS MONDAY THRU THURSDAY THRU 8/18/11 - DUE TO MAINTENANCE

Archived