Just another girl upset about his chapter.

The late lady stark

Considering how one of the visions concerned Rhaego, it wasn't a long shot to assume that this too, would have been averted.

Wishful thinking...

Like wishing Ned back to life through....

Well, any number of contrivances... Like the Lord of ************ using the secret magic he got at the ********.

Sorry... dont know how to make a spoiler box and half the speculation here, however unlikely is based on facts from books 3,4,5.

On another RW note... cant wait for next season of the Show when it happens and youtube is full of "Leave Britany Stark alone" videos again

I know three people- barring me- who've read the books, and none of them realised either :P

It's obvious that there will be a generational repeat

Rickard and Brandon died at the hands of an evil king. Ned's Tomboy sister dies

Therefore Ned and Robb must die and so must.........

You didnt see it coming in the house of the undying?

Wow no did you?

I reread the House of the Undying part, and it's people feasting on body parts, a man with a wolfs head and a crown. I don't think I picked up that it would be a wedding. It was just kind of weird and interesting. But could have meant many bloody fates. I knew something bad was going to happen at a wedding; but I assumed it was Joffrey's Maybe something still does, I'm just now reading the Tyrion and Sansa chapters of Joffrey's wedding.

Wow really? I thought next season was just going to be Clash of Kings. What are the Britany Stark videos?

I think the reference is to Chris Crocker's over the top 'Leave Britney Alone' vid about Britney Spears, plus all the hilarious take-offs since the original appeared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Wishful thinking...

Like wishing Ned back to life through....

Well, any number of contrivances... Like the Lord of ************ using the secret magic he got at the ********.

Sorry... dont know how to make a spoiler box and half the speculation here, however unlikely is based on facts from books 3,4,5.

On another RW note... cant wait for next season of the Show when it happens and youtube is full of "Leave Britany Stark alone" videos again

It was wishful thinking, that's kind of the point of hoping that the prophecy wouldn't come to pass.

Wow no did you?

I reread the House of the Undying part, and it's people feasting on body parts, a man with a wolfs head and a crown. I don't think I picked up that it would be a wedding.

Right...Robb is the only wolf with a crown.

I wasnt sure it would be at a wedding. But I knew it would be at a feast. but as soon as Robb headed for back to the Twins I was like... "bad move son... that old man is snake"

I JUST read the chapter.

Sat down on my iron throne (aka toilet) to briefly read...started the chapter and started to get a sinking feeling.

Now I don't know whether I'm sad, angry, or a mix of all emotions (but happy). That was rough.

Read further and you will never sit lightly on the iron throne again

am I the only one who didnt really care about Cat? I was really surprised, but whatever. Also I never felt a deep connection with Robb, probably cause he wasn't a POV character. It was a sad chapter, but they were not my favs. I felt really bad for Arya, she was so close :( poor Starks.

Edit: Oh wait, looks like some others didn't care either :P. But damn, what a chapter.

I too created this account just to share in the RW pain! (I wonder how many others first posts were devoted to this same issue) Trying to explain to your coworker how extreme and intense the Red Wedding is just doesn't cut it. ".....and then they sewed his wolf's head onto his body!" -- "What the hell kind of book are you reading?!" Thank God for online forums for people to capslock yell at one another about things like this: HOLY CRAP! RIGHT?! I KNOW!

I've forged ahead and am about a third of the way through AFFC but I still keep coming back to the scene at the Twins. One, I love Robb Stark (AND HATE JEYNE), so him getting killed just about completely did me in. But the way Catelyn dies... going completely mad at the sight of her one remaining child being killed before her (obviously only as she believes it), cutting the old fool's throat, clawing apart her own face, then being killed herself - WTFGRRM?! God, I need therapy after reading this. Can I forward the invoice to George?

No way, she totally manraped and ensorceled him. And then he immediately died. House Stark needs some new words. Bros before Hoes.

I'm pretty sure she wasn't the one who pushed the whole marriage thing. It would've been Robb, I'm almost certain of it. She's like an ickle teenage girl, bless her!

Oh interesting. I'm starting to get an idea because I just read about the "Rat Cook" and how {Kinda a Spoiler....if I'm RIGHT :))

the reason the God's cursed him was not because he murdered, fed a king his son in a pie, but because he broke the sacred guest law...like Frey did en force. So I can only hope he gets the same treatment.

I was wrong.

Archived